Frieght Dogs the Scenery

GRM1

I think I messed up my order for the Frieght Dogs, the Scenery at the reduced price this morning. I have recieved the e-mail with my registration key. On my order page, the order is shown as processing. I have not been able to get a download link. The order number was 1000023032. I am the owner of the Beaver, Beech 18 and Martha's Vineyard, Fs Cargo amd Misty Fiords.

Please help.

Thanks,

Greg

• Aerosoft
I think I messed up my order for the Frieght Dogs, the Scenery at the reduced price this morning. I have recieved the e-mail with my registration key. On my order page, the order is shown as processing. I have not been able to get a download link. The order number was 1000023032. I am the owner of the Beaver, Beech 18 and Martha's Vineyard, Fs Cargo amd Misty Fiords.

Please help.

Thanks,

Greg

Greg, the order was processed, you should be seeing the download link on the Order History Page now.