Help Please with Misty Fjords and Freight Dogs

Ghost

Hi

I have spent a lot of days now trying to get my scenery installed, I have searched the forum and tried all suggestions I could find, I am getting double shorelines and flooded areas, the only other mesh I have is Just Flights FS Terrain, I now think its Freight Dogs that is causing the problem as Misty Fjords is fine with FS Terrain but as soon as I install Freight Dogs the double shorlines and flooded areas come back but only in certain areas.

I have tried installing in different orders but no joy

I cant install Freight Dogs at the moment as I have used up my four installs, have emailed support.

Thanks

Mel

Ghost, if you post your question in the Musty Fjords Support forum at least Holger will see it...

Unfortunately most people can not be in all the forums spread over the Net.... (yes, I am the exception .... :lol::lol::lol: ).

You clearly have conflicting add-ons/settings... but I am just the publisher, not the 'expert'.... :wink:

Thanks again Francois

I take your point, the reason I posted here is just maybe another user might think "are yes I had that prob try this"

anyway I wont be posting anymore on this subject, my wife wont let me spend any more time, her comment, "if it doesnt work send it back and get a new one" I have no answer to that :D

Mel :)