AIRBUS HOLIDAY DESTINATION

volodinotte1945

I am going to buy the software "Holiday destination", but I am a strange customer, because I have not an internet connexion on my PC at home.

I would like to know: if I order this software to you, the pack is complete with the last update 3.1? and in the future, can I get updates from the pc in my office?

Hello Roberto,

The latest file we have up is AO_AIRBUS_320.zip which is V3.2

As to your non-internet conenction we can work around this by sending you a small file which will help you install it offline. However this file is time and install limited. If you only install your software once in a long time this is fine and you can download updates from any computer!!. But if you re-install on a regular basis this is not the best way to proceed, as you will require checkfiles everytime.

If you install a lot your probably better off with the boxed version which does not require an internet connection from http://www.aerosoft.com/shop-re_s/

Thank you for your answer, I am going to buy the boxed software of course and I hope it is already with the last update (V3.2), then I can get the future updates from my office.....

I usualy instal once my softwares, if they works fine....... but I hope to get them from my PC in office in the future....