HUD issue?

J.L.O.

Hi, I have a small issue with City Bus Simulator 2010 new york. When I play the game, the HUD gauges on the bottom of the screen are very large. They fill up the bottom half of the screen, which makes it difficult to drive. Is there any way to shrink then to a more manageable size? I have seen other people online do this somehow. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

Hi, I have a small issue with City Bus Simulator 2010 new york. When I play the game, the HUD gauges on the bottom of the screen are very large. They fill up the bottom half of the screen, which makes it difficult to drive. Is there any way to shrink then to a more manageable size? I have seen other people online do this somehow. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

Have you asked anyone where you have seen this done before.

• 5 weeks later...

Nope. I have seen the small HUD on some youtube videos of other people playing, but I don't have a youtube account, so I can't ask them. :eyepop_s:

Nope. I have seen the small HUD on some youtube videos of other people playing, but I don't have a youtube account, so I can't ask them. :eyepop_s:

Ah, but wait! I was browsing the internet and found some other people who had this problem. They said changing the screen resolution might fix the huge HUD problem. I changed my screen resolution from 640x480 to 1024x768. (make sure when you go to a really high resolution you go fullscreen, or you may have issues) It fixed it! The gauges then fit neatly into the bottom corner. Problem solved! :ididit_s:

Archived