Aerosoft Truck Mod Not Accepting Activation Key

J.L.O.

Hi everyone, I have a few questions I would like to shoot at the support group, if possible. I just got "City Bus Simulator 2010 New York Gold Edition (1.4.4)" It installed and was activated just fine. But after playing awhile, I noticed a frustrating problem: The truck mod on the aerosoft website does not work! I like to install mods in this game, and was very happy when I saw a Peterbilt gravel truck as a mod for the game on aerosoft's website. (Well at least it looks like a Peterbilt!) I downloaded it from the official aerosoft website and ran the installer. I put in my activation code, and it said it was wrong. I tried 2 more times but still no luck. How can I get the darn thing to accept my code and install? :confused_s:

Well, that's my question. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me! Any help is appreciated!

Archived