NavdataPro

F-HAAE

Good day All,

I'd just like to report a missing fix for the RNAV04L procedure at LFMN (Nice). This fixe is MN506. I use real up to date lido charts.

I hope it could be fixed.

Thanks,

Théo.

After update of program i am not able to use program i got the message :you are not entiled to download the new vertion of the Nav data

lisens is to sept. 2013

Any solution too that ?

After update of program i am not able to use program i got the message :you are not entiled to download the new vertion of the Nav data

lisens is to sept. 2013

Any solution too that ?

forgot my order nr sorry her it is

Order Number: 379506

Trying again :big_boss_s:

lisens is to sept. 2013

Any solution too that ?

I'll see if I can get any official on your problem as soon as possible. Propably not until tomorrow evening though as I'll not be at home. But I'll try my best :)

• Administrator

Trying again :big_boss_s:

lisens is to sept. 2013

Any solution too that ?

Hello Nac301,

I checked your order number.

You bought a one year subscription with 4 updates.

Maybe you already used 4 updates.

If you already received 4 updates you have to renew your subscription before you will be able to download a new AIRAC cycle.

Archived