Changes?

Andkozma

Hi Folks,

Just had a look here and saw that not much is happening.

Half a year ago I was requested to share the sources of the scenery and I did that but it seems nothing was done eventually.

If you need me to start working on changes on the Field, I'm ready to do so, just give me some ideas of what you need or wish for.

I'll be in Asia for two weeks from tomorrow, but I'll be available after that - if needed of course.

regards

Andras

Someone is probably still trying to figure out how does your masterpiece work :) Have a great trip my friend and I'll be happy to know which scenery is next in line from you so I can mark it as "must have" in advance.

Hi Folks,

Just had a look here and saw that not much is happening.

Half a year ago I was requested to share the sources of the scenery and I did that but it seems nothing was done eventually.

If you need me to start working on changes on the Field, I'm ready to do so, just give me some ideas of what you need or wish for.

I'll be in Asia for two weeks from tomorrow, but I'll be available after that - if needed of course.

regards

Andras

Andras...

SO good to hear from you. A blast from the past sadly, but hey... things keep moving, dont they?

I don´t think any development is going to happen here - if not for you... And I don´t know if anyone is that keen on it anymore... Again - sad, but that´s how I regard it.

Its still a great scenery, and I love having my name on one of the houses there... I am sad that it never became what was intended of Andras Field, but perhaps we, who was left in charge, didnt understand what should be done...

But if you want to develop further - then by all means do so... Would be great to see some changes... but I don´t know what, just now - never expected to see signs of life here anymore...

The VA (Andras Meridian) is still going strong though, so at least your name is still very much alive here...

Be good Andras and have a nice trip.

Archived