Problems with Bus Simulator 2

TiggCJ

Sorry, acidently pressed 'Post'!

If anyone here knows about Bus Simulator 2, you may be able to help me.

The problem is; after doing two runs of a particular route / line, it comes up with a menu displaying tickets revenues etc. and four options. I either click 'Drive the other dirrection of the line' or 'Select a different mission'. Either way, I have to drive another route, whether it be the one I've just driven but in the other direction or a new route altogether. So, (this now being the third time in a row of driving in one game) I start and let a few passengers on. Then after the first stop, I can't stop at any more stops on the route, therefore not being able to open doors, and ultimately not being able to let passengers on or off. Also the pedestrians waiting at bus stops sink half way into the ground.... Is this just bad graphics or something else?

I hope that's not too compicated, perhaps I'll paste a screenshot, well, try to anyway...!

Regards,

TiggCJ

• 2 weeks later...

Archived