Help! Simmarket has the wrong patch files?

grot

I have the Beav. Love it. Hadn't gotten any update emails. Now I find that we're up to 153. Only simmarket will only carry the base download (110) and the 153 patch, which only patches a 1.5 update, which I can't get. I've sent them a ticket but nada.

Any ideas? I won't be buying ANYTHING from these guys again, I'll come right here, but I really dont want to have to buy the beaver TWICE just to get the fixes.

Thanks in advance.

Go to simMarket, click on 'Customer Service', click on 'Trouble Ticket', write your problem...... did you do that !?

'Those Guys' happen to have the best on-line shop on the internet with excellent customer support..... :wink:

Best regards,

Francois

Another Beaver Flyer

• Aerosoft
I have the Beav. Love it. Hadn't gotten any update emails. Now I find that we're up to 153. Only simmarket will only carry the base download (110) and the 153 patch, which only patches a 1.5 update, which I can't get. I've sent them a ticket but nada.

Any ideas? I won't be buying ANYTHING from these guys again, I'll come right here, but I really dont want to have to buy the beaver TWICE just to get the fixes.

Thanks in advance.

I will also check this out to see if they have all patches. And of course don't worry, you won't have to buy it again.