Announcement: Coast Guard project

• Aerosoft

We are not going to comment much on it, but we are working on small addition to the Seahawk...

Will have an updated Coast Guard version of the Seahawk (more visual details, more animations), a spanking new Coast Gueard Cutter, nice tool to place the Cutter any where you like it.

Cheapo update from current Seahawk versions (boxed and online), very reasonable price for the full version containing the ship and the Coast Guard Seahawk.

Release date, well..... lets say..... it can be counted in weeks, not months.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Boxer is still a little hog on my system but the cutter is as fluid as a fluid thing (tea without the leaves?) at the moment :D

If you have a point to make Vin.... :lol:

Alright! Now that's awesome, especially the part about being able to place the cutter anywhere we like. :)

hmmm... Lake Geneva or Lago Maggiore even... Interesting project, one to which I am looking forward,

• Aerosoft
Well the Boxer is still a little hog on my system but the cutter is as fluid as a fluid thing (tea without the leaves?) at the moment :D

If you have a point to make Vin.... :lol:

This one is created for a project that needs to be run from laptops so the version we are going to do iwill be very very smooth.

Hi,

Looks awsome, good to see even more added to an already awsome project.

Nick;

you are a mean screenshooter, as good as Tim, that does the designs you're shooting :-)

Best

Hi,

Nick;

you are a mean screenshooter, as good as Tim, that does the designs you're shooting :-)

Best

Cheers Dag, do I owe you some money now?

• Aerosoft
Hi,

Nick;

Best

To get fact straight... Tim is not involved with the ship at this moment. That is all done by my good folks in Russia.

• Aerosoft
Hey - nice.

But do we really need bolts in the wheels? I'd rather see some fuel tanks :lol:

The additional search light and the dual tanks will be added in the next few days. Still a bit of animation to be done on the guy. He has to get up from his seat, open the door and grab the cable. That takes time, loads of time.

Hi All,

Thanks for posting these shot's. It actualy made me pull my finger out and fire up Flightsim after a long lay off. Took the Seahawk for a much needed flight around the Misty Fjords area in real weather hunting down the cabins (harder than it sounds). I'd forgotten what a great aircraft this one was :) Cant wait for the new project.

The additional search light and the dual tanks will be added in the next few days. Still a bit of animation to be done on the guy. He has to get up from his seat, open the door and grab the cable. That takes time, loads of time.

Wheeee I can imagine ... great work.