Gibraltar textures

ChrisY

On approach I get the texture of tarmac areas flickering and changing between the correct texture complete with runway markings and areas of pale grey texture. This is also evident on the ramp where the pale grey textures suddenly appear. Have enclosed image of the ramp showing pale areas. Is there anything I can do? I dont get the problem with any of your other sceneries that i have.

Thanks

Chris

• Aerosoft
On approach I get the texture of tarmac areas flickering and changing between the correct texture complete with runway markings and areas of pale grey texture. This is also evident on the ramp where the pale grey textures suddenly appear. Have enclosed image of the ramp showing pale areas. Is there anything I can do? I dont get the problem with any of your other sceneries that i have.

Thanks

Chris

The best way to solve this is the get a clean FS9.cfg by renaming the original one. The issue is caused by a setting there. Unfortunatly there are more and more addons that work best with (or even demand) different settings in that file. When you rename the file and restart FS it will create a new one.

Thanks Mathijs. I am just worried that if I have a new config file will I be faced with many other add-ons that I have no longer working properly?

Regards

Chris