Upgrade from Paris CDG2005 to France 2 ??

hmatta

I purchased Paris CDG 2005 from Aerosoft. Now France 2 is out that include Biarritz and Toulouse in addition to CDG that I have .

How can I obtain the extra 2 airports - or update my CDG2005 to france 2 ?

Yes, but buying Biarritz and Toulouse separately from simmarket will cost more that the whole France 2 package.

So basically people who bought Paris CDG2005 separately will have to pay for the full France 2 package to get the 2 extra smaller airport.

I feel there should have been a way to add the 2 extra airports to our CDG2005 at some special reduced " upgrade " price, to make the purchase comparable to people bying the France 2 package.

• Aerosoft
Yes, such an upgrade option would be nice... :wink:

This discussion has been done a few times here but it is really a hard one for us as we work on a royalty base for this product. sim-wings is selling the same bundle on simMarket right now, so it will be a lot easier to get the discount done there. We just can not change it without some negotiation. simMarket has the option to link discounts to previous orders (our shop does not have this option right now).

It is of course not a very strange thing in commerce to sell parts seperate and then bundle it for a reduced price. As with all things you pay a addtional price when you buy early.

Also adding to what Mathijs has said, it would be an administrative nightmare, having separate pages for owners of one product or two products, as the pages have to be written then the orders manually checked to make sure the people qualify, and this all costs money, money that you the customer would pay, therefore pushing the cost of the product up higher.