Skiathos X released! (topic closed)

Well, it seems that a 767 visited Skiathos once!

OYrEh3w.jpg

And by reading FlightGlobal:

"On last June 26 2011 a flight equipment change due to an AOG occurred to a B757/200s

forced the airline to use B767/200s I-AIGH onto Skiathos weekly charter service.

The plane is landed on runway 02 which LDA id only 1570m. In charge to the flight Milan Mxp-Verona-Skiathos was Cpt. Enrico Cavallotti.

Its the first time which a B767/200s lands at Skiathos."

http://www.flightglobal.com/airspace/blogs/flybolognairport/archive/2011/07/14/air-italy-skiathos-with-b767-200s.aspx

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read some Time ago that with some changes in the regulation Air Italy land on Skiathos with her 767-200 but didnt continue, why i dont know.

But they didnt continue or they still perform this Flight?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Here you go guys ... the Official video for a magnificent scenery made with the greatest attention to detail and performance ... how long before release? You never know ... but I guess it's not going to take another year ;)

Hope you all get an idea on what to expect from this package and please ... enjoy the ride ;)

Sry for this question but is there a release date?? :)

The status already changed to "Real soon now" so i want to knoe if this tell us that it would only take a few days or maybe more than a week?? :)

I can't wait to fly the Flyniki A321 into Skiathos!! :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sry for this question but is there a release date?? :)

The status already changed to "Real soon now" so i want to knoe if this tell us that it would only take a few days or maybe more than a week?? :)

I can't wait to fly the Flyniki A321 into Skiathos!! :)

I'm guessing that it will not take a week but don't pin me down on this ;)

Glad that you like the video and thanks to Jeroen for producing it! :)

The release is scheduled for tomorrow (8th of May) IF no further problems occur. You never know.

will the product have a boxed version too?

• Aerosoft

Thanks, the boxed version wont be out at the same time as the download version will it?

No we almost never combine them. If possible we like to get at least two weeks with the download before making a box because it is easy to update download customers but much harder to update boxed customers. And there are always things to change, tweak or fix. The moment you release you go from a few dozen testers to a few thousand customers. They got other hardware, other software and above anything else opinions and wishes. A first release is the starting point for a product. It's how we and the devs think it should be. But we always try to make it into what the customer is expecting.

But this one is special, guys, really special. I spoke about projects that show the love and attention of the developers before. well I never saw it as well done as in this project. You will see it the moment you land.

But this one is special, guys, really special. I spoke about projects that show the love and attention of the developers before. well I never saw it as well done as in this project. You will see it the moment you land.

This is music to our ears Mathijs, Mykonos is beautifully stunning, Skiathos is looking to top that... What 29palms produce next will be a 101% certain must and these guys have set the bar!

Glad that you like the video and thanks to Jeroen for producing it! :)

The release is scheduled for tomorrow (8th of May) IF no further problems occur. You never know.

Cool to see the Camera-Flash, i hope u get my PM with the mention on the skid marks on the Runway.

Is there a Timline for Tomorow -did i need vacation? ^_^

No we almost never combine them. If possible we like to get at least two weeks with the download before making a box because it is easy to update download customers but much harder to update boxed customers. And there are always things to change, tweak or fix. The moment you release you go from a few dozen testers to a few thousand customers. They got other hardware, other software and above anything else opinions and wishes. A first release is the starting point for a product. It's how we and the devs think it should be. But we always try to make it into what the customer is expecting.

thanks, I will buy download then

Archived