Skiathos X released! (topic closed)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very Nice Video. There was a freeware Airport time ago with few People are spotting who make Photos like this, the cool thing about this was a Flashing from the Camera when you Fly over. Sorry i dont know the Airport, only what i remember is that it was in Germany.

Also some People ask about this Flashing on Aerosoft Düsseldorf where are many Spotters making Pictures.

It would be awesome this Guy in Skiathos who looks like Jerdoo has a Flash on his camera....

Very Nice Video. There was a freeware Airport time ago with few People are spotting who make Photos like this, the cool thing about this was a Flashing from the Camera when you Fly over. Sorry i dont know the Airport, only what i remember is that it was in Germany.

Also some People ask about this Flashing on Aerosoft Düsseldorf where are many Spotters making Pictures.

It would be awesome this Guy in Skiathos who looks like Jerdoo has a Flash on his camera....

Very nice idea indeed! :) Should be easy to implement, I'll give it a try tomorrow.

And yes, that dusk is for real ;) Nice comics btw! No release date specified yet but we're working hard to get this released in early May.

Some of the newest features before we enter the "release candidate stage":

• Complete night lighting environment for the whole island
  • realistic ground illumination of RWY and TWY lights
  • finalized high density autogen
  • support for all AI traffic add-ons (even World of AI, no need to switch off shadows!)
  • specular ground effects
  • sound effects
  • camera flash effect (thanks again Tobias, works great!)

post-66739-0-49089100-1367438990_thumb.j

post-66739-0-71692900-1367438992_thumb.j

post-66739-0-90755300-1367438995_thumb.j

post-66739-0-81453700-1367438998_thumb.j

post-66739-0-69190600-1367439001_thumb.j

post-66739-0-00718200-1367439003_thumb.j

post-66739-0-47123800-1367439005_thumb.j

post-66739-0-62525100-1367439007_thumb.j

post-66739-0-12034600-1367439010_thumb.j

Love the screenshots! The illumination effects are more than impressive.

Thank you for this great work, hope to fly there soon! :)

29Palms - you are taking flightsim realism to another level. The attention to detail for the island as well as the airport AND for both night and day conditions is incredible. You guys really deserve a best seller here and I think that will be the case. many many congratualtions on this piece of "art" work

29Palms - you are taking flightsim realism to another level. The attention to detail for the island as well as the airport AND for both night and day conditions is incredible. You guys really deserve a best seller here and I think that will be the case. many many congratualtions on this piece of "art" work

Having gotten my hands on it I can honestly say the terrain textures are better than anything I have ever seen in FS. Lars has clearly outdone himself here. The scenery is amazing and I have been running sorties all night between Skiathos and Mykonos in MJC Q-400. The scenery is just that good! Everyone is going to love it!

Here is a sneek peak of our "FirstLook" to be posted later today...

32_zps613e49e2.png

I saw this post earlier and thought it was a real photo.....seriously!

I just read your post and looked again to realise it was from Skiathos X beta, Stunning!

Archived