Skiathos X released! (topic closed)

It seems that this year we all go virtually for summer holidays in Skiathos island :). This is an Epic scenery and for sure a must buy. Thank you bringing to us this great addon.

What about the next coming up scenery is the island of Syros? It is a fantatic airport with a very interesting approach and of course landing. The airport 'sits' on top of a hill and during approach or takeoff, the passengers have a wonderfull view of the port and generally to all of the city.

I was once upon a time for holidays there and I remember the sounds of the Olympic ATRs passing, while I was enjoying my morning coffee :).

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Havent seen the night lighting yet. But at day the island really looks like a mediterraninan island and not like bits and bytes. The approach is such amazing that I have done it with the drifter, the Airbus, the NGX and the jetstream since I bought it yesterday.

My respect, this is an outstanding work :)

Archived