Skiathos X released! (topic closed)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and I had to look three times to realise that this was FSX......

Happy landings

juergen

I also scrolled by them thinking 'they are just some spotting photo's'

Awesome work Lars!

If the camera the spotter's holding can get so easily identified, there are no more words to say. (How about replacing the jeans and sweater with shirt and swimsuit? Typical summer island attire. We are a warm country after all! :P)

If the camera the spotter's holding can get so easily identified, there are no more words to say. (How about replacing the jeans and sweater with shirt and swimsuit? Typical summer island attire. We are a warm country after all! :P)

For some reason I somehow have the feeling that the picture was actually taken at the current time and that exactly that will be the case in summer :D

For some reason I somehow have the feeling that the picture was actually taken at the current time and that exactly that will be the case in summer :D

Well, if that's the case that's even better. But even if it isn't, it's such a tiny detail, it won't matter that much. I'm sure either with a hoodie, a suit or even naked ( :mallet_s: ) the scenery will be top notch anyways!

Well, if that's the case that's even better. But even if it isn't, it's such a tiny detail, it won't matter that much. I'm sure either with a hoodie, a suit or even naked ( :mallet_s: ) the scenery will be top notch anyways!

lol, actually I'm pretty sure you'll even find some i####s who will go there like that in summer :D

Guest calooom

I've not seen quality like this and if your previous efforts are anything to go by, the performance will be incredible. Day one purchase from me!

I hate to ask this and it is one of the very few times that I do, but approximately when is the scenery coming out?

Thanks!! Great Job people. :)

And one thing I noticed:

There is also a warning sign in Greek about aircraft blast next to the signs in English.

It'd be great to include it as well. I can give you what it says exactly.

Excuse me if you have already made it and I just did not see it in the video!

Well, let's say "less than a month" ;) Development is coming along very smoothly but with FSX you never know. We had to delay the Mykonos release for over a month because of unforseeable issues. But let's hope that won't be the case with Skiathos...

I think we have those signs covered, thanks anyway!

post-66739-0-59311300-1366580818_thumb.j

Nice work Lars seems very impressive. The video gave me a very stunning feeling whit those nice 3d lamps as well as the rest looks so real that i nearly miss the testing :-) realy nice work..

Archived