Floating Buildings at CBM5

milo221

Hello,

I just purchased Freight Dogs and when checking out the airfields I have floating buildings at CBM5(see screenshot). I have Misty Fjords, Orcas Island, FSSE 1.03, Emma Field, UT-USA, and a handfull of other sceneries in the Misty Fjord areas and KDVT. The picture is taken from the default starting point when you select a flight for that airfield.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks in advance,

-Dave

Hello Dave,

If they are FSSE objects and the mesh has changed due to the Freight Dogs scenery then the FSSE buildings will stay at the same altitude as they were originally designed for. You could either remove the FSSE file for the area or edit them so they are on the ground again.

Hey Shaun,

Yeah it does look like their FSSE buildings... I'll go hunt down the file and yank it out of there and it should fix my problem.

Thanks for your help.

-Dave

Edit: I removed the FSSE file and everything is as it should be. :D

• Aerosoft
Hey Shaun,

Yeah it does look like their FSSE buildings... I'll go hunt down the file and yank it out of there and it should fix my problem.

Thanks for your help.

-Dave

Edit: I removed the FSSE file and everything is as it should be. :D

It is rather easy to lower the objects with FSE of course. They look pretty well organised there and it would be a shame to loose them. In FSE you can just select the object and 'slew' it down.