Release: France 2 and Spanish Airports 2

• Aerosoft

We have just added France 2 and Spanish Airports 2 in the online shop, so if you prefer your software to be delivered in digital format, you can now order these two packages online. Great products and a great prive as can be seen from the few screenshots below. These products are selling very fast in boxed format and in some locations we even have problems getting the boxed to the shop in time.

Delivered by the well known sim-wings team, you will find great airports, done in the lastest standards with superb framerates. So come and visit Biarritz, Paris Charle de Gaulle and Toulouse here http://aerosoft-shop.com/product_info.php?...cts_id=115& or Girona, Granada, Reus and Sevilla here; http://aerosoft-shop.com/product_info.php?...cts_id=116&

15.jpg

16.jpg

23.jpg

25.jpg

07.jpg

12.jpg

25.jpg

wow..that is weird! I was looking for Girona and Reus scenery all day today!

Mathijis, is there anywhere I can buy both airports seperately instead of in the package? The reason being I already have the Sevilla scenery.

If not, looks like Ill be parting with my money soon! :lol:

EDIT: Never mind, decided to buy it! :) Simmarket has both Reus and Girona priced at €16 each, so do the math and you see that this package is a bargain for 4 airports! :)

Thanks,

Daryl

• Aerosoft
wow..that is weird! I was looking for Girona and Reus scenery all day today!

Mathijis, is there anywhere I can buy both airports seperately instead of in the package? The reason being I already have the Sevilla scenery.

If not, looks like Ill be parting with my money soon! :lol:

EDIT: Never mind, decided to buy it! :) Simmarket has both Reus and Girona priced at €16 each, so do the math and you see that this package is a bargain for 4 airports! :)

Thanks,

Daryl

Right... we beat simmarket every day...

Only joking, these bundles will always be cheaper to buy, we have (most off) the single airports as well online first, but will always remove them as soon as I got the same pack as the boxed product. Online customers get stuff early and often more recent versions, but it makes no sense to sell the seperate products when the full bundle is available in box for less.