FSX Season Problem

Hey Simmers,

wired FSX Problem again:

It seems that my spring is gone..i have no idea why, or what happend, its a complete fresh fsx install, just rebooted my Computer

these are the textures on 28 FEB

post-65273-0-97061200-1362228144_thumb.j

and these on 1 MAR

post-65273-0-21714400-1362228164_thumb.j

how does your "1 MARCH" look like?

• Deputy Sheriffs

AngelSandAirWaves, there's "no support" on the General Forum as stated in the title. I'll move this for you. Next time, please remember to post in the right forum.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The seasons in FSX change based on the turn of a month, not when the calendar does (as this year, when winter in the northern hemisphere changes to spring on March 20). Also, for those sceneries where snow only seldom appears, you usually have to be in January to see it. You can see when the seasons change for a locale by picking a season in the FSX dialog box and then moving to the first or last day of a month to see when the season changes.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Depends on where you are. Spring in northern Europe or US Washington state will look different than Egypt. It also depends on the scenery you're using (stock FSX (4 seasons but temperate looks different than desert) versus landclass (good landclass will have 5 seasons if there's snow there and sometimes 6 (spring/summer/fall/winter/snow/hard winter)) versus photo real (just one season for large areas, sometimes more for small ones like airports)). So, lots of variables. That said, spring will be more green than summer. Without knowing where you are, I can say it doesn't look out of line. Why don't you go to the location in your picture and just change the seasons one at a time so you can see the effect. Move around the external view too, so you get a better feel for it. Also try a date in January to see if there's a snow effect.

And depends on the weather.

Far more information required for an effective troubleshoot,.

Why do you think you're exempt?

Your telepathy doesn't reach me. Is that because the brain is feeble?

Archived