March Screenshot Competition.

Hello Folks,

Welcome to the March Screenshot Competition.

This month we'll have a theme on "Rotate".

So lets have some screenshots of your aircraft just leaving the runway on take off, the bit is your rear wheels still need to be in contact with the ground. from X-plane, FSX, or FS9.

Screenshot Rules at the top of this forum apply.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Shaun!

What do we do with the tail diggers? Also the rear wheel on the ground? :confused_s: Or is it the main wheels then?

Thanks for clarification next week!

Regards,

T.

Forget it, i do not use jets, only props, so mine does not count, sorry..

Why do you think it will not count?

That's what Shaun wrote:

So lets have some screenshots of your aircraft just leaving the runway on take off, the bit is your rear wheels still need to be in contact ith the ground. from X-plane, FSX, or FS9.

I can't see any limitations concerning aircrafts....

And even props do rotate, don't they?

Goof' timestamp=1362217148' post='466257]

Nice Screens so far

yes of course. But I also can see some ones which do not count for this comp.

Cause Shaun said:

Shaun Fletcher' timestamp=1362217148' post='466257]

This month we'll have a theme on "Rotate".

So lets have some screenshots of your aircraft just leaving the runway on take off, the bit is your rear wheels still needs to be in contact with the ground.

And If we have a look to the pics allready postet we can see, there are some ones where the plane's allready fully up in the air and the rear wheel isn't in contact with the ground anymore... So please read the comp's instructions first before posting your suite on the comp... thx in advance..

Do keep in mind the rules of this competition gents.....

So lets have some screenshots of your aircraft just leaving the runway on take off, the bit is your rear wheels still need to be in contact with the ground. from X-plane, FSX, or FS9.

Archived