Mega Airport Rome: What is that?

beatair

your behaviour of pointing your finger at me

I find it really sad to see how much sometimes people can misinterpret attempts to help them.

I have no business or obligation of writing in this topic. All my posts, if you reread them, were attempts to give you hope, explain a few things and suggest possible solutions.

My last post is, I still believe, very good advice for you on how to try to get a refund, which is not by posting it in the forum but sending an official email. Have you done it yet?

Now since you clearly don't like my words, style and efforts, I am out of this topic.

rafal, calm down.

Thank you for your advice.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a very bad situation indeed, very bad support, very client unfriendly and THE way to loose yuor customers and supporters. Next time someone will think twice before buying.

What is the problem Aerosoft to at least communicate????

Tompie

This is a very bad situation indeed, very bad support, very client unfriendly and THE way to loose yuor customers and supporters. Next time someone will think twice before buying.

What is the problem Aerosoft to at least communicate????

Tompie

Hi,

Have you tried sending a message directly to support for information?

i personally think the SUPPORT FORUM is the place where support and communication about an update process should be given...so all the community can benefit and be aware of it.

personal emails remain personal communication.

aerosoft should reply to their customers here....not just saying one month ago that an update will be available.

still sad

filippo

There's more than a single person interested in hearing from Aerosoft. So do you want us to send e-mails individually, all one by one?

There's some information needed for the community and the appropriate place to communicate would be the community forum.

Just my 2 cents, of course ...

Guy's.... Chillax.

I do not for 1 second believe anyone is deliberately keeping information from you, it's a case of when there is new info you will here of it likewise if there isnt.. you wont until there is.

You should all know that Aerosoft believes in keeping us all informed in the latest development cycles, but if theres no new news....then there simply isnt.

It will come like other projects we maybe waiting for from various companys, things take time and like all good things.......... :)

I understand that Oliver and while i cant speak directly on behalf of the developer, lets wait for the conference to finish and see if Mathijs can shed some light about the status of this project next week.

the unbelievable FACT is that....apart the busy week for the conference....more than 1 month passed by with no communication.

when we got an official aerosoft comment i was personally said that the wrong ILS was due to a change in the freq happened december 2012 which is a totally FALSE information because those freq changed some 5 years ago.

i personally find this unbelievable from aerosoft and i'm one of those who bought a LOT of aerosoft products as i reported many times...so i know the quality of their service.

by the way...on march 7th another ILS changed in LIRF....16R changed from 110.3 to 109.75....i write this here in case the developer was not aware of it :-)

all the best....even if i'm still sad...

filippo

The most unbelievable fact is how little importance Aerosoft gave to this project, as if Fiumicino was the last and least important airport in the world. They are far more excited when they announce the development of a completely unknown airport in a completely unknown area of the world... They did not care about the quality of the product and are not caring to give support. They are not even caring if the FSX version will be released in 2 years or will never be released...

The most unbelievable fact is how little importance Aerosoft gave to this project, as if Fiumicino was the last and least important airport in the world. They are far more excited when they announce the development of a completely unknown airport in a completely unknown area of the world... They did not care about the quality of the product and are not caring to give support. They are not even caring if the FSX version will be released in 2 years or will never be released...

Plus, there's still this AES issue around.

The busy weekend is just over; it's just Tuesday, today, so ... let's give AS just another couple of days to get this topic straight.

But I bet, if we (the "community") don't hear from them until the end of this week, a number of us will become rather insecure and anxious to buy another AS airport right from initial release ...

I have just discussed this with the Project Manager and got confirmed that an update is being worked on. I cannot say however when that will be available but I know that it should not take too long.

Thanks Mathijs.

Much awaited - and much appreciated, too.

Just ignore those release date questions - they'll lead nowhere ...

I have just discussed this with the Project Manager and got confirmed that an update is being worked on. I cannot say however when that will be available but I know that it should not take too long.

Dear Mathiijs:

Most of people with problems in Mega Airport Rome are good customers.

We, from at least 2 months have been waiting for an update, or a date because when we accepted to pay, you had the money at that moment. No wait, no postponements.

• 2 weeks later...

time keeps passing,

week after week and no solution or updates for us customers.

dear aerosoft ceo, aerosoft staff members....what would u do if u were in my shoes? more than 2 months after paying for a product...still quite unusable.

...please....be fair and don't say just u would wait for the update from the dev.

regards

fil

• 3 weeks later...

The freq ils34R is wrong!! when I set the ils freq 111.55 nothing happen on the airplane displays, as it wasn't known...please, there is someone with the same and if 'yes' which is the way to solve this problem!?

thank you

Archived