Mega Airport Rome: What is that?

beatair

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi shaun,

thanks for your reply here and in all the other topics about lirf.

i appreciate an "official" aerosoft answer about all this.

i just hope u'll agree with me that things like:

-textures with no alpha channel

-wrong (old) ils freq on 2 rwys

-wrong (old) taxi signs

...show poor planning and cross checks from the developer...something we're not used to from aerosoft...even if u're just the distributor of this product.

all the best

fil

i'm sorry to write again....

....but i find very sad that after quite 2 weeks we paid and get a pretty unusable product...still no support is given.

the story about this product is becoming more and more popular on many international forums.

sad.

filippo

still no support is given

Filippo,

Fabian wrote the developer is working on an update.

By complaining you will no way make it happen faster.

Plus 'faster' seldom means 'better', as you may know.

Patience is your best friend!

rafal,

believe me...i have patience like an old turtle...and i'm pretty calm when writing here.

never pushed or asked for a scenery to be made.

when a scenery is out....people pay for it and it is far worse than u might thing....the word fast service and support is mandatory from my point of view.

don't u agree with me on this?

few aerosoft member answering here.

few or no news....

two weeks in which we had to go back to the previous scenery because aerosoft rome is actually unusable....

and u still ask for patience???

regards

fil

Quite the opposite. My statement explains why I didn't buy it. ;)

Anyway, enough on that, I guess. Our interesting discussion will not change anything.

Let us wait for the corrected and improved version of this addon for present customers to enjoy much more and for future ones to find it worth the purchase.

....i would still like to know from aerosoft or one of its members when i can start using the scenery i paid for....even a small update to get the correct ils freq and textures with alpha channel would make the scenery usable.

i stopped writing six days ago....and not a single update from aerosoft....unbelievable!

when it was addressed the wrong ils freq in bariX the hotfix came in few days....here weeks....and still no news

filippo

Hi,

V1.01 was a small texture correction that came out 'very' quickly after release. We all eagerly await news on any update for the issues raised in this and other threads.

regards

Kelvin

....time keeps going....and we still have no news about this....i'd like to ask for a refund for an unusable product bought more than 1 month ago and still unusable ...if just someone from aerosoft would like to answer me.

regards

fil

i'd like to ask for a refund

Such things are never done in forums. Please send an email about it to info@aerosoft.com or support@aerosoft.com

Also please have a look here before you write: http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=news_detail&news_id=45&shopfilter_category=Flight+Simulation&s_design=DEFAULT&s_language=english

rafal,

your behaviour of pointing your finger at me as if i was wrong or behave not according to rules doesn't pay much.

for your info i'm one of those who read EVERY line in the term and conditions area each time i subscribe to a forum....and believe me i write on many forum in this community.

so i'm perfectly aware about procedures to get a refund....i wanted to see the aerosoft reaction....

and no reaction.....as in all this affaire.

so please keep that behaviour of "first of the class" out of this discussion because it's totally misleading.

the sad point is that a product sold for 25 is unusable and WRONG and u keep addressing me as if I WAS WRONG.

pretty sad

fil

Not much harm done yet, fil and rafal, calm down.

We have a case of Aerosoft not assuring quality of new releases properly plus very little communication of Aerosoft concerning just that release quality problem.

Don't start a war against each other; the real problem definitely is with Aerosoft ...

Archived