Robin Repaints

Fireball6

Today i thougt that we need a "showroom" for repaints. To let all the Robin-Owners know what is or come on the "market".

Dachte mir heute das wir einen Platz brauchen um neue Bemalungen zu zeigen - damit alle Robin-Besitzer sehen was kommt..... ;-)

Gruß

Dirk

post-17307-0-54126800-1361872841_thumb.p

The first repaint should be available very soon at avsim.com and/or flightsim.com - it is the "Swiss Paint" below.

Die erste Bemalung (siehe unten) sollte bald auf den o. g. Seiten verfügbar sein.

Gruß

Dirk

post-17307-0-96914600-1361886864_thumb.p

Thank you very much!

One thing about my repaint; I only used the paintkit. I didn't touch any other texture. :blush:

I will have it uploaded by tomorrow.

Best regards,

Marcus

"Old Workhorse" is ready for a new Glider-Towing Season - i know, it is the wrong model, but ...

Love this one, hope it will be soon in the repaint download section !

Thanks

Another, very simple Paint - also a "workhorse" for glider-towing ......

now i need a break - to much fun to fly the robin - so this would be my last paint for now ....

Dirk

post-17307-0-63073400-1362419297_thumb.j

post-17307-0-58284200-1362419316_thumb.j

Another, very simple Paint - also a "workhorse" for glider-towing ......

now i need a break - to much fun to fly the robin - so this would be my last paint for now ....

Dirk

Great, thanks for your work all of you !

Archived