Sign in to follow this  
seahawk09

747-400 question

Hey all,

Could someone tell me why i am getting flickering on the right side by the landing lights?? :?

Thanks

Richard :)

Hi,

I think you will get much better answers at the developers (PMDG) forum over at Avsim.

Aerosoft is just the reseller.

Thanks, Sikpupi,

I'll do that why not go to the people who made it:)

:D

Richard

For problems that are really specific to the product, like this one is, we will always look in our database to see if we find a simular issue, but in this case it is a typical second line support question, one we would only be able to solve if we go into a rather deep stage of questions and us trying to recreate the problem (that could mean we got to install the same hardware and drivers as you have). A time (money) consuming process without a guaranteed succes. Changes are that the devs have a ready answer are pretty good in a case like this, that will get you your answer a lot faster and most likely more effective as well.

Of course, if the product is developped by us, we'll make sure we do all that. But we got great connections to the PMDG guys and we fight with them over 'best support' awards every year. So we know that your request will be taken care of there very well.