Cockpit Prep Checklist Greyed Out!

danc444

I start C&D. Turn on batteries. No checklist available. Have tried doors open and closed. Have tried parking brakes on and off. Have tried external power on and off.

Only solution I've seen is to uninstall, reinstally 1.03 and then 1.04 update.

Not feasible for me, because I just bought 1.04.

Please help.

try another aircraft state.... such as ready for taxi and see what the checklist does

by the way are you turning in the checklist in the optionss3ction itself or just via checklistscon the right

Roy

you purchased version 1.04.......... why not reinstall 1.04 again? Perhaps the install had an issue. Not sure why you are saying going to 1.03 and then update to 1.04

if all else fails, maybe a few screenshots will help of the options screen showing door open and options screen for checklist

roy

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi danc444,

first of all you do not need 1.03 to install 1.04. Release 1.04 is complete.

Second the Checklist functionality only becomes available if one of the three aircraft states i. e. Dark&Cold, Taxi or Takeoff is previously loaded. So I would suggest to load another state like Taxi or Takeoff and try again if the checklist functionaliyt becomes available.

If not then I only can suggest to uninstall (not just delete) release 1.04. Then have alook into the folders Own Documents\Aerosoft\AersoftAirbusExtended and delete if there are still some files as well as in FSX\Simobjects\Airplanes if there Extended folders and delete those. Then reinstall 1.04......

Hanse

Hi danc444,

first of all you do not need 1.03 to install 1.04. Release 1.04 is complete.

Second the Checklist functionality only becomes available if one of the three aircraft states i. e. Dark&Cold, Taxi or Takeoff is previously loaded. So I would suggest to load another state like Taxi or Takeoff and try again if the checklist functionaliyt becomes available.

If not then I only can suggest to uninstall (not just delete) release 1.04. Then have alook into the folders Own Documents\Aerosoft\AersoftAirbusExtended and delete if there are still some files as well as in FSX\Simobjects\Airplanes if there Extended folders and delete those. Then reinstall 1.04......

Hanse

I can't get it to start in C&D mode, but after engine start the copilot starts reading and executing all the checklists.

Still think I should re-install?

I'm also a victim of no throttle function and have followed all the instructions in section 8 of the manual as well as other suggestions posted here.

You think a re-install might help with that, too?

This might sound silly, but I just had the same issue but noticed that when the cold and dark state was loaded all doors were closed. Opening a door then enabled the first checklist to be selected. Does this help?

Phil

• Deputy Sheriffs

I can't get it to start in C&D mode, but after engine start the copilot starts reading and executing all the checklists.

Still think I should re-install?

I'm also a victim of no throttle function and have followed all the instructions in section 8 of the manual as well as other suggestions posted here.

You think a re-install might help with that, too?

Did you test the other aircraft states like TAXI and TAKEOFF? Do you have the same problem with those states? Please test those first and if you have the same problems then I suggest to reinstall......

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

there is already another thread dealing with the issue "AIRCRAFT STATES" which to my opinion is the root cause for this problem. Please have a look into it = http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/64540-def-cold-and-dark-not-working/

We found out that there are on a few systems problems between the FSX and the AXE loading functionality if "FSX Free FLIGHT" is used. As the AXE is loading fine if it is seperately loaded (also confirmed here) I see no way how to solve this problem with FSX. Sorry.......

Hanse

Archived