AES 2.30 released

OPabst

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Oliver,

Iam so happy for this update. Btw, Nice Work! I want to buy more credit if you keep do this great job! :excellenttext_s:

Keep up the good work!

And, i want to request someting for next version of AES, 'can you make some people (worker) walk to the nosewheels, and put someting (parking brake, or someting like that..) to that nosewheels, like in the real..?' :bow_down2_s:

1 more request from me, 'can you make any people like passanger boarding please?' (sorry if this imposible) :bow_down2_s:

I just wanna some more real stuff.. (It's doesn't mean, i hate your work) ;)

Thank you

Or this (made in China, of course):

:o Might as well be a train!!!

All jokes aside, @Oliver, congrats! Just downloaded 2.30 this morning and tested it out with the AXE at Nice! Great work and can't wait for the further animations!!!

Agreed, loving 2.30! Looking right when pushing back and seeing the guys next to the baggage carts is almost like having wing walkers too. Really great and when Oliver puts people in the stairs (which I know he mentioned is more advanced and challenging) it will really be like having wing walkers on either side! Heck, stick a wand in their hands and they are wing walkers :)

Thanks Oliver!

I like the replies to my post!

quote name='psolk' timestamp='1361746574' post='464604'

I would agree, difficult to fill a 777 or 747 with 2 buses...

filling an a380 with 2 buses would be even better - 380 passengers per bus!!! :o

quote name='dmbusmc' timestamp='1361746961' post='464607'

Nah, you just have to imagine them like this:

indexzhq.jpg

will Oliver model this when he adds passenger amination? :lol:

quote name='Rafal Haczek' timestamp='1361749070' post='464610'

Or this (made in China, of course):

WorldsLongestBus_zps0c74cbf4.jpg

I would love to drive that around an airport :D

Thanks Oliver for you nice job !!

Like others, waiting now for the cleaning guys/girls entering the aircraft and also the bagage loader and for the passangers going to the bus.

Many thanks !! :excellenttext_s:

Hi,

cool to see some new vehicles and features! However I ask myself whether some more stair-models are planned for future releases...(as it allready says stair open big/small - will there be also a closed one with roof??)

My personal opinion is that I can do without having drivers modeled in the vehicles. More important to me is to have some more stair-models...(as they were included in the previous AES generation or AES-Lite with some airports).

But anyway, the new version in overall is again... :excellenttext_s: !

Hi Oliver,

When some people walk, if the right hand is move, then the left leg is move. And if the left hand is move, then the right leg is move.

So, can you repair this in the next version of AES?

post-72828-0-93341000-1361936605_thumb.j

Hi Oliver,

When some people walk, if the right hand is move, then the left leg is move. And if the left hand is move, then the right leg is move.

Seriously!!!!!

You're Nitpicking oliver on that???

Does it really matter which way they walk as long as they walk and Oliver continues to make these animations for the flightsim comunity!!!!

Maybe there are constraints in Flightsim animation and this is how they need to be :)

Hi Oliver,

Very low thing...

Keep up Oliver!

Seriously!!!!!

You're Nitpicking oliver on that???

Does it really matter which way they walk as long as they walk and Oliver continues to make these animations for the flightsim comunity!!!!

Maybe there are constraints in Flightsim animation and this is how they need to be :)

Ups, iam sorry to make you so angry like that :(

I just .. :mecry_s:

Hi Oliver,

Oliver!

Can you fix this problem. I can see that your groundstaff is right-handed, some people are left- handed hehe. :mallet_s::argue_s:

Hello Oliver

I read the release note and you say "The Detection of the Aircraft at the Position is better"

so i would like to know if now the watershield not comming into the VC ? ( when the gate is very neat to the door of course)

i know i'm boring with that but it's because i like AES you know :)

no answer ?

Oh wow! This is amazing. Thanks very much Oliver.

Two questions:

1) I know you are going to implement some further cfg options for this in the future, but out of interest, what is AES currently using to determine the position for fueling? I ask because the animation seems to default a really long way from the end of the wing (Boeing 717) even though all the contact points and radii etc of the aircraft.cfg should be correct.

2) Also on the B717, I have never managed to get a water / waste truck to appear with this aircraft. Can you say what are the requirements for the animation to happen? I guess it is linked to a height parameter from the intelliscene file but cannot guess which one?

Geoff

Well i have a idea for the busses. Maybe 2 busses like this up front and two in the back? Then again it might be easier to have the busses do a termainal- plane, termainal- plane, etc.. kind of schedule. This is what the busses in MSP look like: http://upload.wikime...articulated.jpg

The other thing i would like to see soon is cargo loaders for the cargo aircraft. Then again, i myself dont fly much cargo aircraft often enough but other simmers might..

Hallo.

Ich habe mit AES ein Problem. Seit dem ich das update AES 2.30 auf meinem FS2004 habe, werde ich immer wieder in die falsche richtung geschoben. Drücke ich beim Pushback Push to the Right pusht er mich nach Links. Und früher war right, auch mit de nase dann logischerweise nach rechts. Nun macht er es ab und zu richtig aber im meisten falle falsch. Mittlerweile benutze ich meinen eigenen FS2004 pushback da dies echt ärgerlich ist.

Mfg dankeschön

Hello.

I have a problem with AES. Since I have the AES update 2.30 on my FS2004, I will always pushed in the wrong direction. If I press the push-back push to the Right, he pushes me to the left. And earlier was right, even with de nose then logically right. Now he makes from it and fall to correct wrong but in most. Meanwhile, I use my own FS2004 pushback, because this is really annoying.

best regards

• Developer

Hallo.

Ich habe mit AES ein Problem. Seit dem ich das update AES 2.30 auf meinem FS2004 habe, werde ich immer wieder in die falsche richtung geschoben. Drücke ich beim Pushback Push to the Right pusht er mich nach Links. Und früher war right, auch mit de nase dann logischerweise nach rechts. Nun macht er es ab und zu richtig aber im meisten falle falsch. Mittlerweile benutze ich meinen eigenen FS2004 pushback da dies echt ärgerlich ist.

Mfg dankeschön

Was steht denn im Fenster, wenn Du die Auswahl für rechts/links bekommst? Nose or tail?

Hinweise dazu gibts auch in der Release note.

AES ignores AI Traffic (UT2) and always puts me on busy location

AES has never 'known' which location (you mean a parking stand, right?) is free.

You have to determine it on your own (or) by asking the default ATC (ground).

Archived