AES 2.30 released

OPabst

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many thanks - really great. I can't wait to get some time to update my AES :D

One question about the fuel truck: Can we choose now which fuel truck should come, or is it be chosen randomly ?

Fantastic really is, I got that same amazing feeling that I did when we made the transition from the old style vehicles to the new ones :excellenttext_s:

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the release note it just kept getting better!

Cheers, Matthew

Randomly. But, did you see, that the captain can select in real, how the fueltruck looks like? ;)

No, but some airports don't have a pipeline system for fuel, so on these airports there'll be everytime the tanker. On airports having fuel hydrants you'll hardly see tankers ;)

So it would be nice if you could select that - maybe via a specific file for every airport. Like the "intelliscene" for the aircraft.

But no problem, just a suggestion

Awesome work Oliver.....

A big thank you for making flightsim just that little bit more realistic :)

In saying that, So I now have you to blame when I try and explain the credit card bill to the wife for AES credits haha lol

Incredible update, I'm in rush out the office for the Flight Sim, and although there is no airport list, I'm go to make a credit buy for a little bit support for this present.

Again thanks and you still the one.

So, instead of excusing myself more, let me show the still undecided some new toys I enjoyed on my today's departure from Munich to Djerba:

aesnew01_zps7b63ee1c.jpgaesnew02_zpsc990fe65.jpgaesnew03_zps1c7e01d1.jpg

When you did this flight what catering trucks appeared as I have this repaint package installed and since the update it has reverted back to the Default trucks.....

Like so many already said, thank you so much Oliver for this great update making AES even better than it already was. Can't wait to try this new version out tomorrow!

Once we'll get passengers and baggage moving in and out of the aircraft I'll give AES 6 out of 5 stars ;-)

When you did this flight what catering trucks appeared as I have this repaint package installed and since the update it has reverted back to the Default trucks

I have the EDDM package available in the Aerosoft file library.

Just make sure you have the textures (you can always reapply them).

And then launch AES installer again. Should be no problem.

Except for the new vehicles, which will have to be painted.

I have the EDDM package available in the Aerosoft file library.

Just make sure you have the textures (you can always reapply them).

And then launch AES installer again. Should be no problem.

Except for the new vehicles, which will have to be painted.

Cheers mate will reapply the texture repaints for all my airports.......

Oliver,

A little question. Maybe I overlooked something in earlier releases. In v2.24 I mentioned that the fueltruck stop slightly before the wing end, so it's not under it. Now the fueltruckdriver stops and the fuelhose sticks in open air. Pumping fuel in the air :-)

I only tried my favorite IFly 737's and I will try it with some Airbusses from Overland tonight. Will the stop position of the fueltruck under the wing also be part of the future config parameters you are working on? Not easy te realise I think.

As I posted earlier here, o, o, o, Oliver, this update makes FS9 better and better and more fun to fly.

Just completed my first flight using AES 2.30 and boy was it good to see the new animations, no more ghost vehicles driving by themselves with the doors opening and closing by a ghost hand ;) All the animations both for the fuel loading and the lavatory service worked perfectly with the NGX!

Now I can't wait to see those baggage loaders have some actual work to do rather than just being on a constant break ;), see the cleaning guys entering the a/c and maybe just maybe also see some passengers eventually :)

Thanks again Oliver for your great product and for continuously improving it !!

First of all I would like to say thank you to Oliver Pabst for updating AES to version 2.30! The people look really nice and they add a lot of "real-life-feeling" to FSX.

Still since updating AES I get a problem when starting the LEVEL-D 767 after using config manager to load the plane.

Before updating (with the older AES-version) I could run the configuration manager and choose load figures for the flights. When choosing the plane in FSX the load window opended automatically. Now this doesn't work anymore. It may sound strange, but I read in the LEVEL-D forum that this load-window only opens when the aircraft is "officially" on the ground and it seems that there is a conflict between AES 2.30 and the aircraft.cfg (LEVEL-D): could it be that AES 2.30 changed the way to determine if an aircraft is on the ground? In the older version I had to activate the parking brakes to get AES to work and this is obviously changed...

I started a flight on an airport which is not AES-activated and there the fuel load window opened, so at the moment it seems to have to do with AES 2.30...

Kind regards,

Christian B.

What great work its like the real thing now with the people it's just need sim baggage carts and moving bags on belts and it will be great. The one thing I prob ask already but is there a way of having the fuel tank on the other side I know on the heavys you would use fuel both sides but am on a ifly 737 which fuels on the other side

Regards

Martin

Great job aerosoft

Loving every update so far

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for this update, AES gets better each time.

One thing that I think would be nice for a future feature would be when buses are used for boarding passengers. Have the bus go the the aircraft, wait at the aircraft for a minute, then drive off, then go back to the aircraft (maybe repeat the process a few times?).

As this would simulate real operations when buses take a group of passengers to the aircraft, drop them off at the aircraft, then go back to the terminal to pick up another group of passengers and then take them to the aircraft.

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for this update, AES gets better each time.

One thing that I think would be nice for a future feature would be when buses are used for boarding passengers. Have the bus go the the aircraft, wait at the aircraft for a minute, then drive off, then go back to the aircraft (maybe repeat the process a few times?).

As this would simulate real operations when buses take a group of passengers to the aircraft, drop them off at the aircraft, then go back to the terminal to pick up another group of passengers and then take them to the aircraft.

I would agree, difficult to fill a 777 or 747 with 2 buses...

Archived