AES 2.30 released

OPabst

• Developer

AES 2.31 now released, info's here.

What was new in AES 2.30:

• When using the Followme, only the marshaller/dockingsystem of the destination Gate is active
  • Pushback switchable between "nose" and "tail" direction
  • New Neoplan Bus
  • New Fueltruck for apron positions
  • new staff for Cleaning, Water, Fuel and Loading vehicles
The loading process and entering passengers is not yet finished and will follow later.

post-77-0-28040900-1361538016_thumb.jpgpost-77-0-88952700-1361538022_thumb.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Developer

Great! What does this mean?

Can be find in the release note.

Only changes the Selection for Pushback for "Nose to left/Nose to right" to "Tail to left/Tail to right".

In the result, the Aircraft push the same, but for some people maybe easier to select the tail final then the nose direction.

Only missing the marshaller there:

0147ead089eea0f5fc01d73ba4a9e9ee.png

Thanks.

EDIT: "The stairs and Followme has no driver yet, because this staff will be integrated in other processes

later, so this animation will be much more complex and need some time."

Please read the release note BEFORE posting!

"The stairs and Followme has no driver yet, because this staff will be integrated in other processes

later, so this animation will be much more complex and need some time."

Yes, sorry I read the release note, but the detail escaped me.

Thanks.

• Developer

Can we please see an option to remove the rear stairs from docking with aircraft?

Will be part of the parameters, when the new aircraft config is done.

Hello Oliver

I read the release note and you say "The Detection of the Aircraft at the Position is better"

so i would like to know if now the watershield not comming into the VC ? ( when the gate is very neat to the door of course)

i know i'm boring with that but it's because i like AES you know :)

Oliver,

Is this possible, in future, to make the waste car lower (or stopping a bit earlier) or its driver sitting lower?

I don't know about larger planes but my A320 makes the poor guy dive his head in the rear fuselage. ;)

headin_zpsa616a36f.jpg

• Developer

Oliver,

Is this possible, in future, to make the waste car lower (or stopping a bit earlier) or its driver sitting lower?

I don't know about larger planes but my A320 makes the poor guy dive his head in the rear fuselage. ;)

Also for you the quote from the release note:

The positions of the Water and Fueltrucks is only calculated at the moment, and not always fit

correctly to the airplane. This will be part of a new configuration of the aircraft parameters, but this

need some time, because I first must know, which parameter are needed, before I can change that

part. It makes no sense, that the user must reconfigure his plane every version, so we wait here until

we have all.

OK, Oliver, sorry for that! As our excuse take the fact that we are so excited with the new AES that we clearly rush to test it instead of reading!

Plus I'd swear in the time I downloaded the release note, it was only in German and I admit my English is viel besser als mein Deutsch. grin.gif

So, instead of excusing myself more, let me show the still undecided some new toys I enjoyed on my today's departure from Munich to Djerba:

aesnew01_zps7b63ee1c.jpgaesnew02_zpsc990fe65.jpgaesnew03_zps1c7e01d1.jpg

• Developer

I have one request for the next release...please enable the nose wheel to wheel to turn during push back. This is still the only reason why I do not use AES.

Sorry, then you will never use it, because this is not possible from the codebase AES use.

Archived