Freight Dogs problem

rvc

I just tried to fly a Cargo flight from Sechelt-Gibsons to Tipella B.C. and after about 6 minutes into the flight I got the black screen, had sound but a black screen. What would cause this to happen?

Also, I had tried a flight from Sechelt-Gibsons to King George Airpark and When I tried to set up a flight plan with FSNavagator the King George Airpark is not listed in the British Columbia list of airports of my FS2004.

Another thing, when I accept an assignment I have to print screen and copy the assignment menu because when I hit the F1 button it only stays on for a couple of seconds and I can't read and remember the assignment in that short a time (I am an old codger). I try to hit the F1 again and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong or what? Thanks.

Hi rvc,

can't see how your first two 'problems' are related to Freight Dogs really.. you mention airfields that are not 'ours' :wink:

As you will have seen by now (?) there have been quite a few people experiencing problems with Freight Dogs.... almost all of them were to do with either not running FS9.1 (i.e. no MS patch applied) or some other add-on conflicting with FD for some reason or other.

Your third problem is easily fixed. As can be read on page 12 of the MANUAL <ahem> you can either use Control+Shift+C to toggle the transparent window, OR click on the VistaMare menu item along the top of your screen and SELECT the appropriate action from there.

Kind regards,

Francois

Thanks for the quick reply. I asked the question about the black screen as I have not been experiencing that prior to these flights, must be a conflict with something else I have and Freight Dogs.

I figured when I got a assignment to a location that the location would be included in FS2004 or Freight Dogs, apparently that is not the case.

No, I am not using FS9.1 should I be?

I thought using the page 12 manual instructions only applied after you started the flight, which obviously I read something into it that was not there. Thank you very much to the help, appreciate it.

Thanks again. I never installed 9.1 as I recall it was giving me some problems with other programs. I will install it now and see what happens.