Pounds

Brendan154

Those are planned for some time in future, but don't ask me when it's going to be released. I can't even give gurantee that it's going to be done at all, but I can only say that's we might do it in future.

Those are planned for some time in future, but don't ask me when it's going to be released. I can't even give gurantee that it's going to be done at all, but I can only say that's we might do it in future.

Okay.

I am a huge fan of your guys development here - the continual improvement of the airplane is refreshing to see, as is your listening to customers.

But I will go on record as saying that having the option to fly the aircraft in pounds is somewhat fundamental to any simulation - be it 30 dollars or 90. I know that you guys aren't PMDG, but I think that it is really detracting from the appeal of your product to some by leaving imperial measurements unavailable.

Best,

Okay.

I am a huge fan of your guys development here - the continual improvement of the airplane is refreshing to see, as is your listening to customers.

But I will go on record as saying that having the option to fly the aircraft in pounds is somewhat fundamental to any simulation - be it 30 dollars or 90. I know that you guys aren't PMDG, but I think that it is really detracting from the appeal of your product to some by leaving imperial measurements unavailable.

Best,

Believe me, we know this ourselfes :)

Actually (as said already) we are already plannign them.

I, as I'm a Beta Tester and not the productmanager, can only not tell you 100% sure that they're going to come. I can only tell you that at the moment we are planning to do them. The fact that they planned at the moment doesn't mean that this plan is droppen in future for any reason though. But honestly, I do not expect it to be dropped ;)

Archived