Hellp!!

How does rude come in this? They said because looking at the knowledge for tech. If you screw up in reg everythings gone. Probably one letter misspelt and bam goes your comp.

This. There is a reason Regedit is not just placed in Control Panel for everybody to see and play with.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look @SpeedbirdATC you got two choices. 1>> As suggested reinstall everything (I know irritating and time consuming but the best option)

OR

2>>I explain you the regedit>>>you MAY get it or MAY NOT, screw it up and loose your lets say 150$ rig.

The choice is yours. Make a smart one.

Look @SpeedbirdATC you got two choices. 1>> As suggested reinstall everything (I know irritating and time consuming but the best option)

OR

2>>I explain you the regedit>>>you MAY get it or MAY NOT, screw it up and loose your lets say 150$ rig.

The choice is yours. Make a smart one.

i know this is a stupid qustion but you are sure that you saw the mesage i posted and you know the problem right? and reinstalling windows is to much i will try installing AES in my laptop FSX before i reinstall FSX on the desktop

What is NP game? nd fsx cfg is supposed to be a .cfg file i.e. fsx.cfg not fsx.txd

Bingo! now how do you change it to CFG file but it is FSX.CFG but it is saved as a txt document

That is nothing to worry and since regedit might make you lose your rig even I cant help. Just reinstall starting from windows, or get gsx, or switch sims or something. Sorry

That is nothing to worry and since regedit might make you lose your rig even I cant help. Just reinstall starting from windows, or get gsx, or switch sims or something. Sorry

another wierd thing the one saved in program data does not contain the accelerartion fiels and the one in my user name has those but no add on files

Ok, here. Stop asking for help, reinstall Windows and FSX. That's all we can do. You can't expect us to say "Oh reboot the C: drive then make a new file called SDATSHG, then it will be fixed!"

All we can do is attempt to help you. You should be thankful for the amount of people trying to help.

Bingo! now how do you change it to CFG file but it is FSX.CFG but it is saved as a txt document

If it saved as a txt document, it is pretty easy to change it to *.cfg.

Just open a dos box ( cmd.exe ) and navigate via ( I hope you remember the good old dos commandos : cd .. , cd directoryname ) to the directory. And there copy fsx*.txt fsx.cfg ;) Pretty easy job

Ok, here. Stop asking for help, reinstall Windows and FSX. That's all we can do. You can't expect us to say "Oh reboot the C: drive then make a new file called SDATSHG, then it will be fixed!"

All we can do is attempt to help you. You should be thankful for the amount of people trying to help.

right... you need to reinstall windows to correct a LITTLE PROBLEM THAT HAS SOMTHING TO DO WITH FSX CFG AND AEROSOFT :wacko:

I was looking this topic and, Speedbird come on, all this guys are trying to help you, but I think that you don't want to hear them. My recommendation as a lot of users, REINSTALL WINDOWS AND FSX!!!! Is the only way to solve your problem, otherwise the problem are you, maybe there is something that you're doing wrong. One more thing, I never heard of that FSX version that you mentioned. My intention is not to insult or annoy, take it as advice or recommendation. (Sorry for my English)

Regards,

Walter Almaraz

I was looking this topic and, Speedbird come on, all this guys are trying to help you, but I think that you don't want to hear them. My recommendation as a lot of users, REINSTALL WINDOWS AND FSX!!!! Is the only way to solve your problem, otherwise the problem are you, maybe there is something that you're doing wrong. One more thing, I never heard of that FSX version that you mentioned. My intention is not to insult or annoy, take it as advice or recommendation. (Sorry for my English)

Regards,

Walter Almaraz

Thanks Walter, exactly.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And as any further discussion will lead to nothing, topic will be closed. ;)

@ Speedbird ATC: If you need further assistence, cobtact Aerosoft directly at support@aerosoft.com with a proof of your purchase of AES.

Archived