Hellp!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have the file fsx.cfg in the following path:

C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

You can see this folder only, when it is not hidden. to unhide it:

- click on Start -> Control Panel -> Folder Options -> View -> Select (dot) Show hidden files, folders, and drives. (See screenshot below)

359d1229784175t-hidden-files-folders-show-hide-folder_options-1.jpg

- click on Start -> Control Panel -> Folder Options -> View -> Select (dot) Show hidden files, folders, and drives. (See screenshot below)

yes

no the game it self is english exept for the lessons

Please answer my question, not the one I did not ask, otherwise I cannot help you.

Is your Username in Windows, the operating system, in Persian?

• Deputy Sheriffs

guess you Windows and FSX installation is completely broken. Make a complete new install of Windows and FSX.

Ok SpeedbirdATC Im gonna try to help you for correcting the path (incase it has not been done). Please make not that we do not accept you yelling at us (caps) or ordering us (get back to me ASAP).Now , are you familiar with regedit?

Ok SpeedbirdATC Im gonna try to help you for correcting the path (incase it has not been done). Please make not that we do not accept you yelling at us (caps) or ordering us (get back to me ASAP).Now , are you familiar with regedit?

? and sorry

You think it is a good idea? Now I am not sure if this was all about insufficient skills in English, insufficient personality, or a kid just being a kid, but I would not have Speedbird ATC do anything in regs.

You think it is a good idea? Now I am not sure if this was all about insufficient skills in English, insufficient personality, or a kid just being a kid, but I would not have Speedbird ATC do anything in regs.

I agree with Peter here....

Hi Fabo,

Usually its the regs. But since you guys have been interacting with him since a longer time I'll probably take your advice into consideration so other than that I cannot help. Sorry SpeedbirdATC

just like you don't accept me being rude to you i dont accept you being rude to me AES is in my FSX folder AES is in my FSX CFG found in program data but not the one in data

just like you don't accept me being rude to you i dont accept you being rude to me AES is in my FSX folder AES is in my FSX CFG found in program data but not the one in data

How does rude come in this? They said because looking at the knowledge for tech. If you screw up in reg everythings gone. Probably one letter misspelt and bam goes your comp.

Archived