Hellp!!

hey i installed AES for FSX (it will be a good idea to take note i have the persion edition but it is in engliish and that other add ons work) i install it and it says it cant locate FSX CFG c/my name/data/roaming data/FSX/CFG pleaase please help!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Developer

Can you check, if you have a FSX.CFG File in the Path, AESHelp will report there?

And if possible add a screenshot of the error message.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Shouting (that's what all caps is) won't get you more attention. Take it easy.

Just right click on the icon you use to launch FSX, left click on "Properties" (at the bottom of the context menu) and left click on the "Shortcut" tab of the resulting property sheet (which may already be highlighted). Look in the "Target" box. That's the path. You can even right click on the text (should already be highlighted, but if it isn't just highlight it) and copy the entry for pasting into where you need it for the path.

You seem to have a lot of FSX issues all-together. I would suggest a reinstall of FSX. The FSX.cfg and Scenery.cfg seem to both be out of place and/or corrupted.

You seem to have a lot of FSX issues all-together. I would suggest a reinstall of FSX. The FSX.cfg and Scenery.cfg seem to both be out of place and/or corrupted.

no i just have this one and the fact that it is not in MSgames makes it worse

no i just have this one and the fact that it is not in MSgames makes it worse

Well if you don't want to, then you'll have to wait for Oliver to help you further.

Well if you don't want to, then you'll have to wait for Oliver to help you further.

i did not put any add ons on FSX on my laptop ill try it there but i still am in need of help from devellopers for the desktop

Archived