"a fatal error has occured"

Troy Tyrell

Everything works perfectly fine up until I change to the outside view about half an hour into the flight. Flight simulator will freeze and say "a fatal error has ocurred". Please help me resolve this issues.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Everything works perfectly fine up until I change to the outside view about half an hour into the flight. Flight simulator will freeze and say "a fatal error has ocurred". Please help me resolve this issues.

With such less details it is impossible to help you. At least post the exact error message and your system specifications.

Im not sure what is causing the error but i added the download to my main fsx folder, I'll check if the download helps & how do I change the ALT+ENTER problem?

What's the problem with ALT+ENTER? I'm not sure why did the poster above tell you not to use it, it works fine with me and always did...

What's the problem with ALT+ENTER? I'm not sure why did the poster above tell you not to use it, it works fine with me and always did...

On some system it does not work with Alt+Enter, it can create CTD. just FYI

i7 users have an easy life! :P

So, what can poor i5 users do? Not more than :cheers_s: , if it comes to performance problems? (I did not experience that my i5 wouldn't be enough, but I fear that awful day a sort of...)

Kind regards to EKCH. :)

Im not sure what is causing the error but i added the download to my main fsx folder, I'll check if the download helps & how do I change the ALT+ENTER problem?

Which download? I also experience this from time to time. I have the 6.0.5840.16386 uiautomationcore.dll file in my main fsx folder but it doesn't really seem to help. I am on windows 8 pro 64 bit, i7 3770k, 16 gb ram, NVidia gtx670. Is there another version that I should be using? Thanks for any input.

Archived