PROBLEMS WITH SPANISH AIRPORTS

coe81

Hello all this is COE81 from Valencia - SPAIN.

I bought SPANiSH AIRPORTS but i cant see anithing special.

Is this normal??

I can see Bacelona AIRPORT but not very realistic and no animatio.

I have installed:

- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004

- Update FS 2004

- Spanish Airports.

thanks to all

Alvaro ;)

That's strange. You should at least see moving aircraft handling vehicles and working visual docking guidance systems at El Prat and other airports. Did you enable 'Addon Dynamic Scenery' in 'Display settings'?

Hello friends, for you speedy answer :idea:

I will try what you told me in your post.

Pls can you send me via e mail to coe81@msn.com a screenshot Madrid or Valencia Airport to see How it will look.

Thank you very much :idea:

and Valencia.

If you don't see anything similar after installing Spanish Airports, I would recommend you to uninstall it and try installing it again. It happened to me once, I installed and only saw the default airports, I deinstalled and reinstalled and they appeared.

Thank you very much about your interest Jaime

The Pics looks very nice and REAL :)

I have Spanish AIRPORTS, AUSTIRA professional 2004, Canarias islands and MY TRAFIC.

I will install oll again thanks you very much and regards from Spain - Valencia :wink:

Jaime Hablas español? Si es asi me interesaria hablar contigo por TEAMSPEAK para aclarar unas dudas. :wink: