Awesome screenshots Aerosoft Airport Amsterdam 1.15 (part I)

Hey all,

I thought, lets make some awesome screenshots of the recent released or I should say updated Schiphol Amsterdam International Airport version 1.1.5.

Really impressive to be honest. The screenshots are made under XP10.20RC1 and started via XP 64 bit.

These screenshots are, as you will see, made during daylight conditions. Later I make a bunch of night light screenshots.

Anyway, enjoy the screenshots via this ASN link. Adn when this is not enough, find some other at our Facebook page to.

• 2 months later...

For those who purchased this through third-party vendor (X-plane.org store Nov. 2012), do we need to to ask for an update link or is it sufficient to rerun the Aerosoft installer?

Thx

For those who purchased this through third-party vendor (X-plane.org store Nov. 2012), do we need to to ask for an update link or is it sufficient to rerun the Aerosoft installer?

Thx

Just log in to the store, click 'my downloads' and redownload, that should give you the update :)

Just log in to the store, click 'my downloads' and redownload, that should give you the update :)

Thanks. Just for the benefit of any others. The only date shown in My Downloads is the purchase date, so you actually have to download the file to see if it is more recent. In this case, the file is dated Feb 13 of this year, so looks like it is the update. I would register the purchase with Aerosoft but there is no product key when you buy through .org store...

Archived