No AES at active airports after video card driver update

okupton

As the title suggests, AES has stopped working at all my active AES airports. I updatedd my NVIDIA drivers so maybe that's why? I have FSX installed on my second hard drive, AES is at the top of my scenery library menu and UAC is turned off and I am running everything as admin. Any ideas how to fix this issue?

Orman

Thanks for the response Oliver. I did as you suggested and installed 2.26a and no change. I did a resync/repair as well from the AEShelp program and nothing is working still. AES is reconizing my installed airports from the AEShelp program, but the program doesn't load into FSX is what it seems like.

• Developer

Did you see the Vistamare Menu below the ADD-ONS Menu entry in the FSX?

When the Vistamare modules not start, no AES is working. Maybe you have a problem in the DLL.XML or your Simconnect don't start correct.

Check if you find any *.log File in the <FSX>\Vistamare subdirectories

Hey Oliver,

Yea, Vistamare is there in the addons menu within FSX. I got a smartassembly error on my last startup of FSX so it could be a simconnect error. I'll check for the log file.

• Developer

No, when the _AP.DLL has logged a problem, then your FSX installation is not correct based on SP2, maybe a handmade mix of ACC-Pack and SP2.

Archived