AXE Company Route Editor

Capt. PERO

Hi Peter,

I realy don´t know why, but this is the message anytime i click on save new route.

I have set Fullroute=0 in FMGS.ini, did a new install of your Programm, but ist always there.

RTHanks for your help :)

post-46460-0-46066500-1376925551_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all,

I am using the Airbus X Extended in Prepar3D en it's a wonderful plane but for some reason, I cannot get the company route feature to work. I entered several routes in the AXE Company Route Editor, e.g. EBBR to LFPG, saved them and updated the corte.txt file. Whenever I want to load any of these routes in the MCDU, I always get the message "NOT IN DATABASE". I tried with Fullroute=0 and Fullroute=1. The demo route in corte.txt however seems to work. My flight plan from EBBR to LFPG is just CIV Y50 MATIX, nothing more.

Anybody an idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Rony

Hi again,

Some small thing to add to my previous post.

I wonder where the MCDU is actually looking for the corte.txt file on a non English Windows 7?

My corte.txt file is in c:\Gebruikers\[username]\Mijn documenten\Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended but is the MCDU also trying to find it there?

Rony

• Deputy Sheriffs

Rony,

since quite a while (ver 1.10?) there is no more corte.txt. Every flightplan is stored in separate file under

c:\Gebruikers\[username]\Mijn documenten\Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended\FlightPlans\

And if you are using the latest Company Ruote Editor, this is taken into account.

Rony,

since quite a while (ver 1.10?) there is no more corte.txt. Every flightplan is stored in separate file under

c:\Gebruikers\[username]\Mijn documenten\Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended\FlightPlans\

And if you are using the latest Company Ruote Editor, this is taken into account.

Thank you very much. This explains a lot. I am new to the Aerosoft Airbus Extended and unaware of what has been changed compared to previous versions.

Strange however that the Company Route Editor 1.01, which is apparently not working anymore, is still included in the download version of the airbus which I purchased from the Aerosoft Shop just a few days ago. Aerosoft should remove or upgrade the included editor to avoid any confusion.

Anyway, I now downloaded the most recent version from the forum and this should solve my problem.

Thanks again,

Rony

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there, is there a reason why the "New Quick Route" button is always greyed-out / unavailable?

I remember it did work a few versions back, but I have never bee able to get it to work since.

Many thanks.

Edit: please disregard (sorry) I found the answer in the Readme!! :banghead1_s:

• 2 months later...

Hi, Tony - Yup, you are using the FULLROUTE=1 switch. You must change that to FULLROUTE=0. This will also make the route like real life (No SID or STAR assigned yet). That is done by Clearance or Ground, I believe, depending on winds on any given day - this affects runway use (and SID, I think). I use OpusFSX for my weather - ProATC works well with it. Opus is (IMHO) the best weather program out there right now. You must use your own graphics for clouds (FEX or HDEV2 are both good. Some folks like AS2012 graphics, or even REX.) For my money (as in they are FREE) - HDEV2 look as good as any others. Search the Net.

Anyway, in your Company Route editor, just click on Options. Then click FMGS.ini.......now choose FULLROUTE=0 - as in Zero. Say Ok. That's it.

Make a NEW route with FULLROUTE=0. You should be good to go with the Bus.

Good luck!

Best,

Ray L. (Blackbird)

Thank you sir your post helped me alot I was having the same problem as the other member

I know this topic is old But I just Now got the Aircraft

many thanks

• 1 month later...

Good program!

But I really miss the real route saving, all of the airlines I know about that I have seen crewbriefings for, that means Lufthansa, SAS, AirBerlin, Swiss, Thomas Cook, Condor and so on, they all have FMC routes that is 8 letters for example MUCTOS01 instead of EDDMENTC01, Lufthansa have the same FRAHAM01, AirBerlin the same: TXLOSL01, even Swiss do have ZRHLHR31 or so.

I hope this can be arranged/fixed for the next update :)

But the program is really good!!

To save the route as an 8 letter code is the only thing I miss :)

Best Regards

Kim

• 2 months later...

Hi guys!

I expect you are going to get asked this again but I have just loaded the new A318/319 and noticed that there is no CORTE file that can be used to transfer my AXE company routes to the new A318/319.

It looks like I was using an old CoRoute version 2.01 which had a CORTE file in my Documents/Aerosoft folder. However as there is no CORTE file in the new version the CoRoute Editor must work in a different way?

Hi guys!

I expect you are going to get asked this again but I have just loaded the new A318/319 and noticed that there is no CORTE file that can be used to transfer my AXE company routes to the new A318/319.

It looks like I was using an old CoRoute version 2.01 which had a CORTE file in my Documents/Aerosoft folder. However as there is no CORTE file in the new version the CoRoute Editor must work in a different way?

Yep I am answering my own question in case someone else has the same problem!

You simply go to the Documents/Aerosoft/AXE/Flight Plans folder in your AXE and copy all the FPLs there and then paste them into the new Documents/Aerosoft/Airbus/Flight Plans folder. Your CoRoute Editor is automatically updated and all the plans are there.

Stupidly simple but I was looking at the old CORTE file method which apparently no longer applies.

• 2 months later...

Archived