Flaps 1 Call during landing CL

jrotaetxe

• Deputy Sheriffs

After Hotfix 11 I have lost Flaps 1 Call from the PF, so landing checklist must be triggered using F7 (flaps) key.

Do not kow if is even an issue, but like more as it was.

Just to have clear the concept. Is there a "condition" where Flaps 1 call is triggered in automatic way, or pressing F7 key is the only way?.

Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

please see the Vol6 StepbyStep guide chapter 5.20 FINAL CHECKLIST. The conditions for Flaps 1 are that the APPR MODE is activated - reduces the speed to "green dot" - and that "green dot" speed has been reached. It seems that you are still too fast - so please use the speedbrakes to reduce speed to "green det" ......

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

Good morning, Mr. Hanse

Can assure that APP mode was activated explicitly.

Will check what happens when the green dot is reached (perhaps this is the problem, reaching the GDS toooo late and me activating flaps one forecasting troubles while land if not).

Leaving feedback once checked.

Regards

I have the same problem, no flap 1 called.

Approach mode activated both automaticly and manual using the mcdu1. Green dot speed is reached but no flaps 1, im not sure but I believe green dot speed is reached before going into app mode. maybe there is the problem but i'd have to test that again. After I select flap one checklist continues again. I can confirm speed at green dot is NOT to fast for flaps 1.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello all

Only to confirm what Kiber says

1. GDS achieved and not Flaps1 call, after hearing crew call for landing.

2. Also, FCU target alt changed to another height when in final descent. Have to set again.

3. After landing call triggered when already in the runway

4. During Take off, no flaps retract call. Have to retract "manually" (I use config 2 for tkoff). Flaps 1 call went normally

Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

we know that there are sometimes issues with FLAPS 1 but until now could not clearly identify the problem. But currently the whole FINAL CL will be reworked ..... please have alook into the following announcement:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/64824-update-plansbugsnew-features/

Hanse

Archived