Strange problem when release parking brakes

WebMaximus

Lately I've seen a strange problem and appears to be at different airports so doesn't seem to be related to a specific airport. What happens is that when I'm instructed by the ground crew to release the parking brake I do that and the pushback starts normally but after only a couple of meters I get a voice confirmation from the ground crew the chocks are in place?! and all of a sudden I see two ground crew persons near the a/c, one that walks along the a/c during the pushback just as normal but then another person walking in front of the a/c and I also see the moving airstairs and I believe I also saw the catering vehicles trying to connect to the a/c while pushing back?!

Not 100% sure when I first noticed this, if it maybe could be after upgrading AES to the latest version which I did a couple of days ago.

Anyone else seen this or know how to fix an issue as this one?

TIA,

• Developer

I think I know what it is: I have increased the area for the identification of the aircraft around a position, because some users have problems when placing the plane via Goto Menu and the Afcad is not fitting 100%, and then AES goes not active. Maybe this area is now to big, so that while pushback the position left and right of the way "think", the aircraft is now parked there.

I will fix that.

Noticed the same a few times in the recent days at all AESed airports I used (e.g. EDDF, EDDW, EDLW, EGBB, EGNT and LEMH).

I am being pushed back and hear the 'Welcome' message plus see stairs and/or jetways trying to attatch to the plane.

Here's a screenshot (sorry for the rain, the weather was like that when pushing back at LEMH):

aes_error_zpsb8348d7f.jpg

Great you have identified the reason, Oliver.

• Developer

Ok,

can you please replace the BGL File you found in the attached ZIP into the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY Folder. Then check if you can see the pushback issue again.

Note: Only usable with AES 2.26!

When you give me a positive feedback, I will update the installer next days.

Included in the new Installer 2.26a

Archived