A "little" wish: save fuel state

guenseli

Congratulations, this is a very nice little bird with character.

Even as I've not flown it not much till now, there's a big wish coming up from me:

Could you please save the fuel state?

This is the only thing that would make the bird perfect for me.

Just let the fuel be the same amount as it was when I have left the plane.

(110% perfect would be if it's for every different model separate)

Would you consider this, pleeeeeeeeeaaaase????

(Finn, help me!!!! :clapping_s: )

many thanks,

Günter

I add another little wish.

At the moment the compass deviation card texture is the same for every model, with the mark D-EVEM. Could be possible to personalize it for each livery? :big_boss_s:

Guenter...

That was what we did on the Dimona X, where we saved both panel and fuel state.

We did not add that feature here, cause when our ASC module goes haywire (happens occasionally) fuel state reverts to zero and believe me - we had alot of support tickets from people who could not start their Dimona anymore, cause they never checked their fuel state before flight.

Ardix..

While there is a compass deviation card, the compass You see has no deviation, so adding different cards would just be a visual thing.

Finn

The other thing is the online capabillity. The Dimona is not 100% compatible to fly online, because you have no chance to get the fuell tanks full and the server untanks it.

We did not want to suffer from this issue again and left it out of the Robin.

Bests, Joachim

and believe me - we had alot of support tickets from people who could not start their Dimona anymore, cause they never checked their fuel state before flight.

oh, come on, that could not the reason to not implement that! :mecry_s:

Hope you think about that again, maybe as an optional setting.

Many thanks

I don't know, but if the plane has no fuel, it wont start up. And joining an online server empties the fuel tank for some reason. We had this issue, and we weren't able to solve it. Sorry, online guys would complain here. And 2 versions is difficult, because it is controlled by another gauge, that is needed.

And joining an online server empties the fuel tank for some reason

I never had this and I never heard about this. I do not have the Dimona, but never encountered such problems with any aircraft.

Do you talk about IVAO or VATSIM or is this some special feature like FSEconomy - that is the only "online" tool which I know who takes care about the fuel.

There are also no issues with A2A aircraft ...

But ok, seems this wish will not be fullfilled.

Nevertheless a great little bird. Thanks!

I found the thread (only one complaint?) in the Dimona forum

It seems to happen, when the session flag "User can change realism settings" is removed by the session host.

would it be easier to tell the user(s) to make correct settings for online flights instead of giving up such an essential feature?

But I do not want to keep up on this as you already told me a clear "no".

Sad it is, but ok.

thanks for answering

Archived