News: Casablanca (+ contest)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft
Too busy :)

Mat

But let's gets some beta's for this project. Write me at info@aerosoft-shop.com and don't worry if your English is not very good, I can handle French a bit and together we'll work it out. People who know the airport/city well are especially welcome.

Talking about that, I will be in Casa in a few weeks, does anybody know if taking loads of pictures of the airport will get you into trouble?

• 2 weeks later...
...can we expect some shots of the airport?...

(a wydad fan :D)

Good Question ... And. .. will it contain New Terminal And Runway 35L ??

• Aerosoft

Good Question ... And. .. will it contain New Terminal And Runway 35L ??

Making a runway that is not usable and a sandy hole is not difficult, but if we don't have material it is impossible to do anything. Any information is very welcome. I will be on the airport next saturday but knowing how things are there, I don't expect to get a lot of info.

• Developer

Yes, the scenery definately does contain the new 35L/17R, but not the new terminal, as this is not yet complete and so I can't be sure of things like gate details and also can't get photoreal textures. Instead you'll see the current buildings site. although this will be updated when the terminal is finished and in use.

Mat

Yes, the scenery definately does contain the new 35L/17R, but not the new terminal, as this is not yet complete and so I can't be sure of things like gate details and also can't get photoreal textures. Instead you'll see the current buildings site. although this will be updated when the terminal is finished and in use.

Mat

Yessssssssss !!! :D Thank's Bro

ps: according to the picture, I think the new Terminal will be an exact copy of the existing one to get the whole thing symetric !?

Regards

Hi all,

i don't think so adnane, i saw some pics of the new terminal, it was a synthesized image, and i remark that the futur new terminal will be like a new generation terminal, with some unbelievables panes which give an amazing view on the rwys.

I don't know if the project was canceled, but the last infos was that.

Any pics or infos is SO APRECIATED for Mats.

Thanks all !

PS : Any pics of taxiways signs is apreciated so much too ; )

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft
Hi all,

i don't think so adnane, i saw some pics of the new terminal, it was a synthesized image, and i remark that the futur new terminal will be like a new generation terminal, with some unbelievables panes which give an amazing view on the rwys.

I don't know if the project was canceled, but the last infos was that.

Any pics or infos is SO APRECIATED for Mats.

Thanks all !

PS : Any pics of taxiways signs is apreciated so much too ; )

I was at the airport yesterday and the terminal right now is a concrete skeleton. we'll leave the space open, as a building site, and when we got some serious information it would be not too difficult to add the new terminal.