What happened to Deutschland X?

Hi Guys,

I did not have time to purchase the product.... is it really unusable ? what were the main issued ? Is it a really bad idea to buy it if you don't have any other add-ons installed covering Germany ?

thanks for letting us know.

Greg

There some Screenshots.

Take a look here: http://forum.aerosof...obleme-mit-dex/

Morning Guys,

as i was 2 days not in office all mails should now be answered maybe some of you got a german replay if you got one and want a english one feel free to contact me again :).

If you have any other problems contact me too ;)!

fabian.boulegue@aerosoft.com

Greets

Fabian

• 2 weeks later...

WAOUH....indeed there are some big issues....... question is how can the developper missed that and release it ?

Not everyone had this problems, some said it happens because of a certain combination of addons which change a file which dex makes use of. I'm sure they tested it, but it seems they tested not well enough. If you take a look at the original preview screenshots, you can see how the scenery appeared to the developers and how nice it was supposed to be.

Here's an interview with Thorsten Reichert (in german, but I guess you'll understand the most important things using a translator)

http://www.flusinews...t-im-interview/

Glad they want to release it again. I really hope they get a good start-off with DEX 2.0. Personally I'm usually flying in NRW and at Frankfurt, so I'll wait for the west-part. If it looks as good as the screenshots promise, I'll definitely buy it.

• 2 months later...

Archived