What happened to Deutschland X?

• Aerosoft

Well, it's not 100% clear at this moment, but clearly we messed up. We knew about the weaker areas and they had been worked on in the last week but customer reactions did not reflect that. A good portion of the people who bought it are just not happy and as a result we removd the product immediately from the shop. Currently our management is talking to the external development team to see what their reaction is and then we'll decide how to move forwards with this project. With the weekend and carnival on Monday (rather big in the region of Germany where our HQ is) it might be Tuesday before we got all the information we need. But of course we'll make sure that the customers who are not happy will be taken care off. In the mean time, we apologize for the issue. It's not what Aerosoft should be.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What happened to the DEX thread?!? ;-)

It's locked and hidden. My guess is that with Aerosoft taking the product off the market, they're also taking information about it "off the air." I followed the thread closely and there's nothing there that will help in resolving whatever issues there are. I think the thread by Mathijs and Fabien in that forum titled "Deutschland X" and the message at the top of this thread say everything that needs to be said for now.

I didn't buy this as I am looking more forward to ORBX Germany. However I am quite impressed by the way Aerosoft have managed this situation, It seems you care quite a lot about your customers! :)

Good Luck!

Jacob

We have stopped the sale of Deutschland X as we encountered too many problems and inconsistencies which we had not seen in preparation of taking Deutschland X into our range of products.

The product as is, does not reflect our own standard of quality.

Customers who have already purchased Deutschland X will be offered a credit voucher.

An update or a modification lies at the discretion of the developer team.

We sincerely apologize to all the customers for the inconvenience.

For get one of these credit vouchers, contact Fabian.boulegue@aerosoft.com with Subject "DEX Refund" and your order number of DEX.

We have stopped the sale of Deutschland X as we encountered too many problems and inconsistencies which we had not seen in preparation of taking Deutschland X into our range of products.

Customers who have already purchased Deutschland X will be offered a credit voucher.

For get one of these credit vouchers, contact Fabian.boulegue@aerosoft.com with Subject "DEX Refund" and your order number of DEX.

This voucher is going to be the top-seller of the week ... No, sincerely:

That's a very good and quick decision taken by Aerosoft.

I'm just wondering whether - as DEX isn't up to your standards and no patch announced - you should offer a complete refund of your customers' money at your customers' choice ...

Sorry for my misinterpretation. I thought "voucher" would be something like your "boarding pass".

So this "voucher" means cash? ("cheque")

I appreciate all the hard work invested in preparing the release and managing this crisis. I'd rather like to see a successful DEX, instead ...

No, the voucher is like the boarding pass.

Its a cupone code worth 33€ in our Download and Box Shop.

Greets

Fabian

I get the economics of that, but ...

... if you can't retouch the product you sold, you're obliged to offer a complete reversion of the purchase - that's giving back the money to your customers ...

Sorry for bothering you, Fabian!

Olli4740, normaly you can never get a refund for a download product (at last in germany for software). Cause we want have our customer be happy we offer to give them the hole price (at last +0.01€) as refund to get a other product.

Thats the solution we offer right now i m sorry.

Greets

Fabian

Good news Fabian, mail is on the way. That´s now a +1 to Aerosoft !

Hi Guys,

I did not have time to purchase the product.... is it really unusable ? what were the main issued ? Is it a really bad idea to buy it if you don't have any other add-ons installed covering Germany ?

thanks for letting us know.

Greg

Archived