Pushback and "FOLLOW AES INSTRUCTION" flashing

Chico-SBML

Hello everyone!

I think that I'm doing something wrong.

After the "Before Start Checklist" the MCDU2 shows "FOLLOW AES INSTRUCTION" and I can't pushback via MCDU.

So, I also can't do the pushback using SHIFT+1 or SHIFT+2. The aircraft dont turn. She only go straight

What can I do to correct this?

Thank you!

regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

please read the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide chapter 5.7.1 where the whole procedure is clearly described..... (normally before posting......)

Hanse

At Vol6 StepbyStep Guide chapter 5.7.1 in portuguese, line 98, says that must wait 9 seconds to begin the turn. I tried Shift+1 or Shift+2 without use right MCDU. After 9 seconds the aircraft had mantained straight. The new version (in English) says that I must use right MCDU to pushback. So, when I use right MCDU, AXE works fine in pushback.

So, thank you so much!

Best regards!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Chico,

sorry but the Portuguese SteybyStep guide is currently not uptodate..... We stopped the translation update because we are preparing another major update and wanted our translaters not to get confused with varous versions..... Please wait. But I am happy that the AXE pushback now works fine for you.....

Hanse

Archived