Hotfix 11 Barometer 29.77

G-BOVY

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I confirm. The major barometer issue where after passing below 18,000 ft the altimeter flips out and stars changing rapidly still exists after hotfix 011, causing all checklists after to hang and copilot not work. Only works normally when copilot is off

Ok, looks like thy're trying to fix this little annoying problem. Guess I'll fly something else until it is fix...because it is really annoying to hear that lady remind you to set your altimeter --- over & over & and over again.

great this annoying "altimeter setting "call no rise up also in PMDG 737 NGX.

What is now going on ?

It's the RAAS altimeter callout. I suggest turning it off in the RAAS menu option. There's a button each for Above and Below the transition level you enter. Uncheck them and she'll stop yelling at you.

It's under Add-ons, RAAS Professional.

I can confirm as a temporary fix it does work to go into the RAAS menu and uncheck transition alt above and below.

Secondly, I didn't switch to Hg. I left the altimeter alone and just used my B button to adjust it.

Complete flight went smoothly from Dublin to Paris with no hang ups from the checklist even with both pilot and co activated.

I can confirm as a temporary fix it does work to go into the RAAS menu and uncheck transition alt above and below.

Secondly, I didn't switch to Hg. I left the altimeter alone and just used my B button to adjust it.

Complete flight went smoothly from Dublin to Paris with no hang ups from the checklist even with both pilot and co activated.

Sweet, will give it a shot.

Great news, I'll try it later

The list of fixes is great and needed badly - can we please get an idea when it will be available?

Thanks

From that announcement itself,

Now with all the explanations and ugly things said, here is a planned next update without a date

No estimations, but we assure you that we are working to our fullest to clear the bugs.

I tried that fix it wont work in North America for some reason please Hanse at least give us a Eta.....

thanks

Carlo.

It does work in North America - just DONT switch to Hg. Just leave it and use B to update your altimeter setting.

Me too I can't get a good flight in on complicated APPR. Hanse not to be patient but we have been waiting for quite

a long time and I Must say we all are being very patient for the next update.

thanks

Carlo

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

as already mentioned from our point of view the problem has been solved. But there are also other deveopers involved and their program files are not yet finished because much more will be implemented - it will be a big list and some real important stuff is to come. So please be patient. Sorry but currently I am not allowed to release more information or any date.

Hanse

Archived