Sign in to follow this  
ChrisY

France 2 Spanish Airports 2

Hi

Both products have been available for several weeks but cannot get them from my local UK distributor RC Simulations. They say they are awaiting them. Why do we have to wait so long after product launch! No download option either.

Chris

Hi

Both products have been available for several weeks but cannot get them from my local UK distributor RC Simulations. They say they are awaiting them. Why do we have to wait so long after product launch! No download option either.

Chris

I'll have both issues checked out. I believe we should get them online soon and I'll check out with the shipping guys about any possible delays in sending them to the UK.

Hi Mathijs

Thanks for rapid reply, look forward to buying both as soon as able to.

Chris

Hi Mathijs

Spoke to Carol at RC Simulations today. Now expecting France 2 at end of the month and Spanish Airports whenever. What is going on? Would love to buy both if they were available.

Regards

Chris

Hello Chris,

Sorry for the delay. Mathijs is away for a short time attending to some personal business. I'm sure he'll find out whats occuring at the earliest opportunity.

I just received Spanish Airports 2 from PCAviator. How long has it been released? They said they've had it for some time already.

I just received Spanish Airports 2 from PCAviator. How long has it been released? They said they've had it for some time already.

I just understood the online version will be with us next week.