FINAL Checklists hangs

neokles

Hello,

After upgrading to 1.04, the after landing and parking CLs stopped working. I can see no option or prompt on the R/MCDU. I used precicion and non precision apps on airport that were previously (v1.03) working

On the second page the FINAL checklist is GREEN however the landing checklist have been completed

Any ideas?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

according to your description I have no idea what cuases your problem.

• Do you also use the copilot or just the checklist functionality?
  • Did you do everything according to the FINAL checklist?
  • Exactly at which step (= no. of the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide) the FINAL CL started to "hang" i. e. did not proceed further?

Hanse

This happened to me as well. With an ILS approach (either using Autoland or hand flying), the CLs (with CoPilot enabled) all the checklists complete fully every time. When I flew a VOR approach (basically hand-flying down from the glide slope intercept height), the above happens. Neither landing nor parking checklists get done.

The VOR approach was 18 into LIML (Linate Airport). Is there a step I'm missing?

Hi,

• Exactly at which step (= no. of the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide) the FINAL CL started to "hang" i. e. did not proceed further?

Hanse

CoPilot was on.

The last step that I know happened is #238 "Flaps 1." #240 ("flaps 2") may have happened by I may have done that manually. Nothing between #241 through #248 happened to my knowledge.

Gear down (#249) did happen automatically to the best of my memory. I set Config3 in the MCDU but flaps were not extended to 3 until I commanded them via F7. (#251)

I know that the checklist did not get to #263 through #267. I don't think anything happened after #263 through #267 either. I know this because I had to arm ground spoilers manually and complete all the EWD tasks in blue (there were one or two others).

Thanks,

- Caleb

• Deputy Sheriffs

This happened to me as well. With an ILS approach (either using Autoland or hand flying), the CLs (with CoPilot enabled) all the checklists complete fully every time. When I flew a VOR approach (basically hand-flying down from the glide slope intercept height), the above happens. Neither landing nor parking checklists get done.

The VOR approach was 18 into LIML (Linate Airport). Is there a step I'm missing?

Sorry but please answer also the following questions:

Hanse

This still happens here too. As pointed out in other threads, and never acknowledged/understood by developers, this happens when you fill an MDA instead of a DH in the PERF APPR page. "MINIMUM" callout is NOT triggered in this case, and no After Landing/ Parking Checklist will come.

Hi,

Hanse

Can't say exactly.

It wasn't an autoland (LGIR rwy 09)

FINAL CL did not hang. I heard the CL complete. perf page everything were filled (including qnh temp winds mda trans altitude)

I tried the autoland on lgav(flytampa) and the CL worked fine

I use ASE for weather

this happens when you fill an MDA instead of a DH in the PERF APPR page. "MINIMUM" callout is NOT triggered in this case, and no After Landing/ Parking Checklist will come.

I confirm that during a non precision app in LGKR and using DH instead of MDA the CLs were OK. I will try to replicate as much as possible by modifying only this variable and will come back with the results

I have also this problem. Today inbound to Innsbruck runway 26. Copilot was active. I saw messages flashing to go to VAPP and landing configuration. However speed was around 150 (turbulance, so it went up and down a bit), auto pilot off, flaps full* (no flaps 3 selected in CDU), gear down*, spoiler armed* (* done by the copilote). Gear down done by me, I was impatient.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

I agree that there might be problems with certain kind of approaches. Therefore with the next hotfix (release date soon - but do not ask when) we will release a completely recoded the FINAL CL and used other data than currently. I hope this should solve the problems. If not please come back after installing the hotfix and open a new thread.......

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

I close this topic because we believe that it has been solved with the release of HOTFIX 011. If there are still things to report then please open a new topic after installetion.

Hanse

Archived