FSX Now Crashes Because of airbus x extended aircraft

pilotrich

First I want everyone who helped me with other problems in the past; I want to say thank you, all those problems are now fixed. Now for some reason my fsx now crashes 10-15 minutes later in to gameplay. By the time I get ready to push back the simulator crashes. That's using any of the airbus extended aircraft except the airbus x extended a321 aerosoft texture version. But when I use default aircraft, the simulator crashes 20 to 30 minutes later. I don't have any other freeware aircraft in my simulator or anything like that. The fsx installed is brand new fresh out box and the airbus x extended is to. This problem may continue until I take out the airbus then problem might be fix. I will do that tomorrow. So My Help question here is do anyone have a solution to why my simulator is crashing now, when it was not doing that as long as I had throttle and checklist problems. I got a new super computer to as well to day. that fixed other issues but now the only one issue is the simulator is crashes. Toshiba Qosmio x870 black widow is what I have.

Hi,

We'll need to figure out what is causing the crash. If you open your start menu, type in the search "Event Viewer". Once open, on the left you will see a folder called "Windows Logs", and a sub folder "Application". There you can look for the Error and the error report will be showed in the center. This will give us a view at what is causing the error. If you are not doing something specific that is bringing a CTD, chances are it is one of the well known FSX CTD's, and once we can find out what it is, then we can provide suggestions on how to solve it.

Here is a picture, circled are what I refer to above, and the main large circle is the log, you can just copy and paste:

eventw.png

Question..... you say that the FSX is brand new and out of the box...... Have you installed the service packs (two of them i think) for FSX which fix many issues?

roy

Many things can cause FSX to crash - scenery, clash with other programs etc.

As rjord says, the most important first is to install FSX and the service packs correctly, restarting FSX after each one.

New computer? WIN8? There may be compatability issues with FSX and WIN8 that arn't fully understood yet.

If WIN7 run as admin of course.

Unless you have pinpointed Airbus X Extended as the reason for your crashes - and you havn't - you shouldn't say that it is - again, your topic heading is inaccurate and misleading.

• Aerosoft

First I want everyone who helped me with other problems in the past; I want to say thank you, all those problems are now fixed. Now for some reason my fsx now crashes 10-15 minutes later in to gameplay. By the time I get ready to push back the simulator crashes. That's using any of the airbus extended aircraft except the airbus x extended a321 aerosoft texture version. But when I use default aircraft, the simulator crashes 20 to 30 minutes later. I don't have any other freeware aircraft in my simulator or anything like that. The fsx installed is brand new fresh out box and the airbus x extended is to. This problem may continue until I take out the airbus then problem might be fix. I will do that tomorrow. So My Help question here is do anyone have a solution to why my simulator is crashing now, when it was not doing that as long as I had throttle and checklist problems. I got a new super computer to as well to day. that fixed other issues but now the only one issue is the simulator is crashes. Toshiba Qosmio x870 black widow is what I have.

Does is give any error when it crashes?

Hi,

We'll need to figure out what is causing the crash. If you open your start menu, type in the search "Event Viewer". Once open, on the left you will see a folder called "Windows Logs", and a sub folder "Application". There you can look for the Error and the error report will be showed in the center. This will give us a view at what is causing the error. If you are not doing something specific that is bringing a CTD, chances are it is one of the well known FSX CTD's, and once we can find out what it is, then we can provide suggestions on how to solve it.

Here is a picture, circled are what I refer to above, and the main large circle is the log, you can just copy and paste:

eventw.png

Question..... you say that the FSX is brand new and out of the box...... Have you installed the service packs (two of them i think) for FSX which fix many issues?

roy

Many things can cause FSX to crash - scenery, clash with other programs etc.

As rjord says, the most important first is to install FSX and the service packs correctly, restarting FSX after each one.

New computer? WIN8? There may be compatability issues with FSX and WIN8 that arn't fully understood yet.

If WIN7 run as admin of course.

Unless you have pinpointed Airbus X Extended as the reason for your crashes - and you havn't - you shouldn't say that it is - again, your topic heading is inaccurate and misleading.

Does is give any error when it crashes?

Hey dmbusmc ok im going to pull that up. Hi roy umm i have the golden pack. And yes Both acceleration and fsx is installed, but i didnt restart computer after each one was installed. Hey Graham yes its a windows 8. And please stop telling me my post titles are inaccurate and misleading, I post titles like that because it gets attention and gets me more help the more people notice. Hey Mathijs yes it shows error message when crashing. Do you guys think its my new windows 8, or what?

No I won't stop telling you.

A topic title like - 'FSX CTD - Please Help!' would get you as much if not more help and stops you coming across like an arrogant petulant little brat.

You could do with learning some manners before demanding help with problems you created yourself.

Forum Moderators - Sorry, I'm done now :mellow:

• Aerosoft

And please stop telling me my post titles are inaccurate and misleading, I post titles like that because it gets attention and gets me more help the more people notice. Hey Mathijs yes it shows error message when crashing. Do you guys think its my new windows 8, or what?

Ok so don't you think it would be a good idea to mention those error messages instead of picking topic titles to 'get attention'? You don't need attention you need assistance with your issue and I assure you picking a topic title like that won't get it to you a second earlier. It only get's you a load of negative votes. Get a enough and you loose some privileges on the forums!

ok i see what all you guys are talking about. now are we going to help or argue. How do we go from me telling someone one little thing to stop doing and i will change, to everyone being opinionated. Now can we help.

ok i see what all you guys are talking about. now are we going to help or argue. How do we go from me telling someone one little thing to stop doing and i will change, to everyone being opinionated. Now can we help.

We are still waiting for your crash report, and until then, we can't help.

since i got my new computer all problems are now fix. My laptop was crashing with the new airbus x extended but i figured it out that my simulator was crashing because of the installment of raas professional if thats the proper name.

Shooo ! Haaah!.........., :help_s: at last its over I suppose. pilotrich has gathered 43 negative votes during the course of action. I salute the forum members and administrators for the patience and support given to him. :bow_down2_s:

LOL Try to be nice to others next time and they will be nice.

"Customer is always right" is true but support teams is also human. Treat them nice and they do the same to you :)

Cheers

Rahal bro he have just increase 1 more negative LOL Dun look at me i dk anything >< :glare_s:

LOL Try to be nice to others next time and they will be nice.

"Customer is always right" is true but support teams is also human. Treat them nice and they do the same to you :)

Cheers

Rahal bro he have just increase 1 more negative LOL Dun look at me i dk anything >< :glare_s:

Shooo ! Haaah!.........., :help_s: at last its over I suppose. pilotrich has gathered 43 negative votes during the course of action. I salute the forum members and administrators for the patience and support given to him. :bow_down2_s:

Yep at last its over lol. Thanks guys for the help. I'll be nice next time hahaha. See you guys later on another positive note. :)))))))))))

• 1 month later...

If you have a problem with fsx aerosoft x. like is closing your fsx window ...

see

just install Sp1 (servies pack 1) that's it...

have a fun guys

thank you.

If you have a problem with fsx aerosoft x. like is closing your fsx window ...

see

just install Sp1 (servies pack 1) that's it...

have a fun guys

thank you.

Hi,

As you can see from the posts above, specifically my first post above, we'll need a LOT more info then that to be able to help you...

OS/System specs

FSX version

AXE version

What you were doing at the time of the CTD

Is it reproduceable

Your Windows Event Log

etc.....

Archived