Airbus x simulation rate

aeroman320

How can we make the bus x ext .to work with faster rate 2x 4x etc without the aircraft loosing controls please someone??

Hi,

Unfortunately without a supercomputer you can't as of now. The reason being that the FBW needs a certain amount of FPS for it to operate smoothly and correctly, and with the simulation rate increased this is difficult to maintain and difficult for FSX to be stable enough. Some users have had success with 2x and 4x, but not many, and no one can get 8x. It's truly meant to be flown at a normal rate.

Hi Aeroman,

This has been asked several times in this forum and the Aerosoft team are very patient with their (same) answer each time!

I can report that my pc is not a supercomputer, it just has sensible fsx settings (I do not suffer from slider envy) and I am able to run happily at 2x if I happen to be on a relatively long cruise (there's only so many times you can check the fuel and play with the MCDU!).

So it is possible but you will need to dial down other aspects of fsx to achieve higher speed. This is the price we pay for an excellent aircraft with a cpu hungry FBW emulation.

Best regards and happy landings

Dave W

I can get it to work at 2x normally. But 4x is trembling.

As mentioned, the frame rates needs to be around 18 or over due to the technical Fly by Wire system so if its slower then it wont be able to control the aircraft in a stable manner.

As mentioned, the frame rates needs to be around 18 or over due to the technical Fly by Wire system so if its slower then it wont be able to control the aircraft in a stable manner.

thanks thanks a lot shaun and everyone that help us with this issue

Archived